Thread: about the cities

The Roman Republic's Avatar Alea iacta est
    Citizen Content Emeritus

Default about the cities

when i play the campaign and there is a upgrade for the city i go into the construction area and there is nothing to build. How come the creators of this mod prevented city's to grow???

SHaDoWxCrUsAd3r's Avatar Civis

Default Re: about the cities

To keep them like they are in the story and movies.(Ex.) Epic stone walls in hobbiton wont really be following lore

Pinkie Pie's Avatar Comes Limitis

There is nothing left to build after hitting the city lvl (6,000 population) however the codes that tell you a city/town is ready to upgrade are stil in place so when you hit 12k population it will come up with a notification and I think the same thing happens at 24k but with only a few races.
    "I, Pinkie Pie, declare that these treats are fit for a king, or a queen, or a princess!"
    "Me? Ruin? I'm not the ruiner, I'm the ruinee! Or is it ruinness? Ruinette?"
    "She's ahead of the litter all right. The pick of the litter. The cat's pajamas. Oh wait. Why would Applejack take some poor kitty's pj's? That's not very sporting of her."
    "More balloons! No, that's too many balloons. More candy! No, less candy. Ooh! I know! Streamers!"
    "Oh my gosh. Hold on to your hooves – I am just about to be brilliant!"

The Roman Republic's Avatar Alea iacta est
    Citizen Content Emeritus

cool i just wanted to know, thanks