Page 1 of 47 123456789101126 ... LastLast

Thread: Kahvi's mercenaries (New Sorceresses at post 907 -24.5.2016 )

Kahvipannu's Avatar Bring me Solo & wookie

Icon8 Kahvi's mercenaries (New Sorceresses at post 907 -24.5.2016 )

War Altars Patch 3.3

This mod adds new stuff mostly relating special characters, check post 2 for full feature list.

Installation and instructions
    Full Mercs 3.3 All in one file (First install)

What you need:
    1.Rage of Dark Gods Gigantus version, download here:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...e-Installation

2.Follow instructions there, do full install with patch etc.

2.5 Try that the campaign loads, you know you have done the installation right.

3.(Optional/Recommended) Implement Ninja 51's text overhaul submod:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...d-English-Text

4. Download mod from here:
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/db...v/Merc+3.3.rar

5.Extract the file you downloaded from here, put files in "Mercs 3.3" folder to ".../mods/Rage of Dark Gods", and overwrite.

NOT SAVE GAME COMPATIBLE, supossed to be installed on clean/updated install of Gigs-version.

Note: This has Gallopers latest sounds implemented, with fixed files for paths to infopics. Also Battlefield buildings add-on submod is implemented.

Full Mercs 3.3 in parts (for updating the mod from older versions)

What you need:
    1.Rage of Dark Gods Gigantus version, download here:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...e-Installation

2.Follow instructions there, do full install with patch etc.

3.(Optional/Recommended) Implement Ninja 51's text overhaul submod:

4.Extract the file you downloaded from here, put files in "Mercs 3.0" folder to ".../mods/Rage of Dark Gods/data", and overwrite.

5.Download "Patch01" from here, and put it in same data folder, and overwrite. Download "Patch02" and "Patch021" from here, and repeat. After payches, download (attachment), put hotfix in data folder, apply "patch 3.3".

6.Done.

Note: This has Gallopers latest sounds implemented, with fixed files for paths to infopics. Also Battlefield buildings add-on submod is implemented.

If you have problems, post here.

Download links:

Step 1:

Main file:
    http://www.gamefront.com/files/23497443/Mercs_3.0.rar
    or
    http://dfiles.eu/files/13dbfe0fd
    or
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/4s.../Mercs_3.0.rar

Step 2:

Patch01:
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/og...3.0_Patch1.rar

Step 3:

Patch02:
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/d7...s_3_patch2.rar

Step 4:

Patch02.1:
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/rc...0+Patch2.1.rar

Step 5:

Hotfix, apply last to data-folder:
    export_descr_unit.txt

Step 6:

Patch 3.3:
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/0z.../Mercs+3.3.rar

NOT SAVE GAME COMPATIBLE, supossed to be installed on clean/updated install of Gigs-version.
    Save-game/submod compatible "Lite"-version
    For Save-game compatible version, which includes only new Anakonda and Amazon models and skins, and some other skind (coming soon separate dl):
    Download this file:
    Attachment 239859
    Extract to your Rage of Dark Gods folder, overwrite
    Save game compatible.

Update:

Optional download for covered Valkia skin.
    Check post #651

Version history

4.9.2012 Amazons 2.0
    - Added reworked Amazons
    - Added reworked Anakonda

9.7.2013 Mercenaries 3.0

2.2.2014 Mercenaries 3.2
    - Tomb Kings addon
    - Bug fixes

- Added reworked Master-engineers
    - Added new Daemonettes skins and edited vampire-skins
    - Implemented Germanicu5 new b-ai.

- Optional download for covered Valkia skin.
    Check post #651

- Fixed some bugs
    - Added new model for War altar of Sigmar
    - Added new unit War altar of Morr
    - Added new unit War Altar of Ulric

Special thanks:

MeatChopper for providing new wagon descriptions.
    Para and others helping me out here with unit-descriptions and such.
    kelembribor21 for Rangers, Cauldron, and Iseara battlebanners.
    Gigantus, Turambar & Death, and Kolwen for troubleshooting
    Unit models modified from already existing CoW-unit parts and my own custom work
    All who share ideas, feedback, or other support/interest.
    Script modified from Isilendil's/Hick09's mercenary-script
    Yason for Amazons old "hiring" video

CoW-team for best M2-mod out there

Last edited by Kahvipannu; May 24, 2016 at 11:51 AM.

Default Re: Kahvi's mercenaries

Update in process...

Features

New units:
    - War Altar of Morr
    - War Altar of Ulric
    - Vespero's Vendettas
    - Cauldron of Blood
    - Kislev Rangers
    - Tomb Kings: 2 melle-infantry units, archers, mounted archers, basic cavalry.

New models/changes:
    - War altar of Morr/Ulric/Sigmar new models
    - Edited Daemonettes skins.
    - Edited vampire units, grey skin, new normals.
    - Reworked Master engineer repeater gunners, and long-rifle-gunners.
    - 2 unique officers for Anakondas bodyguard: Piranha and Hummingbird
    - Improved Amazons models
    - Improved Anakonda
    - Haq-Queen
    - Cauldron of blood
    - Vespero
    - Vesperos Vendettas
    - Kislev Rangers
    - Edited skins + new normal maps: WarriorPriests, DE-witches, Daemonettes, some vampire units
    - Countess Iseara
    - Tomb Kings basic units
    - Musician and banner carriers for Tomb Kings

New mechanics:
    - Kislev Rangers recruitable from Mercenary camps
    - New spawning hero for Sylvania: Iseara
    - New spawning hero for DE: Haq-Queen with Cauldron of Blood siege unit
    - New recruitable mercenary group "Vespero and his Vendettas"
    - Added Cauldron of Blood, Vendettas, and Rangers to custom battles
    - Added Tomb Kings for custom-battles only, found under Sylvania roster
    - War Altar of Morr for Ostermark (custom/campaign)
    - War Altar of Ulric for M&M (custom/campaign)

New Stratmap models:
    - Haq-Queen
    - Anakonda
    - Vespero
    - Iseara

New 2d/UI art:
    - Event pics
    - Unique Battlebanners (With the exception of Vesperos banners, credit goes to: kelembribor21)
    - Unit info-pics and unit pics
    - New ancillary pictures
    - New Empire UI, not as busy as before
    - Improved Loading screens, same style, edited invidually to look better, some new ones
    - New Splash screen
    - New Main menu screen, with tweaks to the backrounds where you need to see text, to make them easier to read
    - "Call of Warhammer" changed to "Rage of Dark Gods" in UI

Voices and video:
    - NEw recruitment-event videos for Anakonda, Vespero, and Cauldron of blood
    - Some new unique voices for Kislev Rangers and Iseara
    - Implemented Gallopers voice mod and recent update, fixed issue it causing infopics to not show for units with Gigs-version

Text:
    - Based on Ninja 51's text overhaul submod
    - New descriptions for new units and ancillaries

Traits and ancillaries:
    - Added 7 new unique ancillaries for Heroes
    - Added traits fitting for them too. For example: No more insta-rebelling Anakonda, and she is good with ambushing, bad at governing.

Others:
    - Implemented battlefield buildings add-on sub-mod.
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ildings-add-on
    - Implemented Germanicu5 new battle-ai
    - Voice mod Ninja/Galloper implemented
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...e-Mod-Expanded

Pictures

War wagons:

Tomb-Kings:
    Archers:

Horse-archers

Light-cavalry

Spear/sword and axe infantry

Last edited by Kahvipannu; November 07, 2015 at 03:59 AM.

Himster's Avatar Praeses

Default Re: Kahvi's mercenaries (Anakonda's Amazons preview)

Nerd.
    Brillaint tho, you handsome bastard.

Any more mercs in the pipeline?
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are so certain of themselves, but wiser people are full of doubts.
    -Betrand Russell

I have to disagree, I'm not handsome.
    Hehe

Yes, atleast one DE-one, I'll post full preview info maybe tomorrow, too tired now.. Maybe something from Mordheim too:
    http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/ca...tId=cat480008a
    Last edited by Kahvipannu; August 09, 2011 at 06:18 PM.

Himster's Avatar Praeses

Quote Originally Posted by Kahvipannu View Post
    I have to disagree, I'm not handsome.
    Hehe
    You're scandinavian: check-mate, I win.

Yes, atleast one DE-one, I'll post full preview info maybe tomorrow, too tired now.. Maybe something from Mordheim too:
    http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/ca...tId=cat480008a
    Cool stuff.

Chaos could do with some variation, what do you think about making chaos characters into regiments of renown for the chaos factions? Like Wulfrik the wanderer with his veteran norsemen, Aekold Helbrass and his chosen of tzeentch, Arbaal the undefeated and his chosen knights of khorne, Festus and his nurgle cultists/marauders, Harald-hammerhand and his undivided warriors, U'Zhul the skulltaker and his bloodletters and Valnir the reaper: ancient undead nurgle warriors.

Most importantly Kaldour, leading traitorous imperial/brettonnian/tilean/estilean knights, follows tzeentch, very cool.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are so certain of themselves, but wiser people are full of doubts.
    -Betrand Russell

Ozzmosis's Avatar Domesticus

Gotta love a bit of underboob

ninja51's Avatar Biarchus

Ahem, holy thats awesome!

Love the concept, love breasteses too, its a package designed to please me

Mercenaries is an incredible way to bring in the troops the map doesnt allow to be seen

paradamed's Avatar Praepositus

Cool preview! The more units the better. I didnt know you could create models. They look great actually, both models and textures. Do you plan to create mercenaries for all factions?

Krystoforos's Avatar Biarchus

I love You man Variety in COW is one of the best side of this mod. Merc, unique generals(leaders) are exactly this what I'm looking in this game Very good quality of Your first model. Keep it up. +rep!

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzmosis View Post
    Gotta love a bit of underboob
    Hehe, yeah, I was thinking maybe I should tone it down a bit, but then again source models are like that and Daemonettes already ingame are way more revealing, so underboobs ftw.

Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post

Cool stuff.

Chaos could do with some variation, what do you think about making chaos characters into regiments of renown for the chaos factions? Like Wulfrik the wanderer with his veteran norsemen, Aekold Helbrass and his chosen of tzeentch, Arbaal the undefeated and his chosen knights of khorne, Festus and his nurgle cultists/marauders, Harald-hammerhand and his undivided warriors, U'Zhul the skulltaker and his bloodletters and Valnir the reaper: ancient undead nurgle warriors.

Most importantly Kaldour, leading traitorous imperial/brettonnian/tilean/estilean knights, follows tzeentch, very cool.
    Man, all sound great, specially Kaldour I have to admit I don't know these units, if you could point out links to pics/info, or possible WH-book where they are I would apreciate it.

+1

Quote Originally Posted by paradamed View Post
    Cool preview! The more units the better. I didnt know you could create models. They look great actually, both models and textures. Do you plan to create mercenaries for all factions?
    I didn't either I have made some skins, but this is my first model I made with Milkshape for M2. I encountered a lot of problems with getting the models right in-game, but Kolwen and T & D helped me a lot of troubleshooting, thanks guys. I just realized yesterday my installation of MS was bad, and after re-installing it everything fixed itself and I tought to put up the preview.

About later question, yes and no, don't know yet, Himster had good all around ideas as you can see. According to WH-book Amazons are recruitable to all factions if in Lustria region, and other players agree using of it, so in CoW I believe it will be just for the Empire, and maybe Dwarves. Tought there is lots of more units for Amazons in the unofficial Armybook, adding more units with the general (like BP-mercs) is one good near future option too after the general model/coding.

Quote Originally Posted by ninja51 View Post
    Mercenaries is an incredible way to bring in the troops the map doesnt allow to be seen
    That I had in mind too. There is already a lot of units for all factions, and wanted to do something totally different from current roster, visually atleast.

And thanks to all for compliments and rep too, full preview coming up soon. And brainstorming is free here, if someone has good ideas, no, great ideas
    Last edited by Kahvipannu; August 10, 2011 at 09:12 AM.

Himster's Avatar Praeses

Man, all sound great, specially Kaldour I have to admit I don't know these units, if you could point out links to pics/info, or possible WH-book where they are I would apreciate it.

+1
    Sure bud.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Aekold Helbrass - Once a knight of the Templar Order of the Jade Griffon, he pledged his eternal loyalty to Tzeentch. Leads chosen warriors of Tzeentch on foot.

Arbaal the Undefeated - Chosen champion of Khorne, he rides upon Khorne's personal hound and wields the Destroyer of Khorne, a powerful axe. Leads chosen knights of khorne.

Azazel, Prince of Damnation - Gerreon is the twin brother to one of Sigmar's dearest friends. Upon this twin's death in battle, Gerreon grew to hate Sigmar, eventually betraying Sigmar, nearly killing him; Sigmar's first love Ravenna, who was also Gerreon's older sister, died by Gerreon's blade.

Be'lakor - The Harbinger, He Who Heralds the Conquerors, The shadowe master of Mordheim. The first Daemon Prince of Chaos, cursed by the god Tzeentch to crown the Everchosen.

Crom the Conqueror - A powerful warlord: high-king of the Kurgan, Vardek Crom is allied with Archaon, and named his herald. During the Storm of Chaos, Crom led his army to attack the Empire from the east while Archaon attacked from the north. Vardek Crom also defeated WAAAGH! Grimgor in the beginning of the campaign. He is believed to have slain by the undead forces of Mannfred von Carstein whilst trying to lead his army through Sylvania to attack the Empire from the south. He leads elite chosen undivided warriors from the Kul tribe.

Dechala the Denied One- Once a beautiful High Elf princess, Dechala's family gave her to a Daemon Prince of Slaanesh during Aenarion's time as a sacrifice to save themselves. Driven mad by betrayed hate, Dechala sold her soul to Slaanesh for the chance to exact revenge on her family. Slaanesh accepted, and with his aid, Dechala exacted a terrible and bloody vengeance on her kinsmen. Now she is a monstrous daemonic creature, with a beautiful humanoid upper body and the repulsive lower body of a gigantic snake. She leads fallen elven maidens like herself.

Egrimm von Horstmann - Von Horstmann was a wizard of the Light College who had pledged his soul to the Chaos god Tzeentch in return for increased magical power. He rose quickly through the ranks, and corrupted many of his brethren before being found out by the Light wizard Vespasian Kant. Facing the wrath of both the College of Light and the Church of Sigmar, he fled to the Chaos Wastes on the back of the Twin-Headed Chaos Dragon Baudros. He dwells there still, leading The Cabal, the most powerful cult of Tzeentch in the World. He's meant to ride a dragon, but fighting on foot with a coven of sorcerers would be fine.

Festus- Once the best doctor in the Imperial province of Nordland, Festus fell from grace after he sold his soul to Nurgle in exchange for knowing the cure to a disease he couldn't stop. He was left a deranged maniac, seeking only to experiment with the effect of disease on humanity. He leads a group of insane doctors without borders in training, just like him, but weaker.

Galrauch, - First of the Chaos Dragons, and Father of all that monstrous breeds. Originally a mighty and noble Star Dragon who aided the High Elves in their war against Chaos, he mutated into a Chaos dragon after he slew a greater deamon of Tzeentch, which possessed him afterwards. His noble spirit still battles for control of his body and from time to time resurfaces: it is rumoured one day Galrauch will overcome the evil within him. Impossible to implement extcept as merely mentioned as a natural disaster.

Ghorros Warhoof - A powerful Centigor who has fought in thousands of battles and sired countless offspring, Ghorros is treated with respect and familial loyalty by all Beastmen. On his brow, he wears the skull of Arsil the Prince of Unicorns, a Wood Elf lord whom Ghorros murdered many years ago. Leads a unit of centigors.

Harald Hammerstorm - "Harry the Hammer" is a legendary chaos warrior, roaming the Chaos Wastelands searching for more of the undead to slay. He has an eternal grudge against any of the undead. This character was on the cover of Warhammer 1st Edition. Leads a unit of undivided chosen infantry.

Khazrak the One-Eye - Said to be the most dangerous of all the beastlords in the Drakwald Forest. Leads elite Bestigors.

Kholek Suneater-One of the oldest, largest and most powerful Dragon Ogre Shaggoths in existence. Dunno if this character could every work.

Malagor the Dark Omen - Bourne aloft on feathered pinions, Malagor is viewed by mankind as an embodiment of the destruction of all civilisation, while to the Beastmen, he is the embodiment of Mankind's destruction. His mere presence inspires awe in his followers, and utter terror in his enemies.

Morghur - Spreads Chaos wherever he goes. His presence can cause those nearby to mutate horrendeously, to be found in the Drakwald forest. Leads shamanistic followers

Sigvald - An incest spawned bastard, Sigvald murdered his father for trying to exile him after his excesses became too much to put up with. Sigvald, however, soon found a patron who not only approved of his cruel and debauched excesses, but openly rewarded him for them: Slaanesh. Leads a unique unit of slanneshi chosen warriors with mirrored shields.

Throgg- Also known as the 'Troll King', Throgg is an oddity in that he is much smarter than his trollish kin. With his superior intellect and great strength, he has made it his mission to overthrow the race of Men, and bring about a nightmare age of ice and darkness where he and his monstrous brethren will rule the world. Leads trolls.

U'Zuhl the Skulltaker - Is the Blood God's immortal champion, the strongest of all Khorne's Bloodletters. Appearing before enemy armies he belows a challenge at the greatest warriors present until one of them is foolish enough to answer. When a foe emerges, Skulltaker charges forward to claim another skull in the name of the Blood God. Skulltaker is the ultimate character killer in game. Leads bloodletters.

Valkia the Bloody- When Queen Valkia was slain in battle, Khorne resurrected her into a form more pleasing to him. Now a twisted mix of beautiful woman and monstrous demon, Valkia fights now only to serve her diabolic paramour: Khorne himself. Leads chosen infantry of khorne.

Vilitch- The smaller and weaker of two twins, Vilitich was mercilessly beaten and abused by his elder brother, Thomin. After begging Tzeentch to reverse their fates, he awoke to find he and his brother had been fused together. Better still, he had become a sorcerer of phenomenal power, while his brother was now but a shambling automaton. Now Vilitch is master of his tribe, using his brother's strength to kill those his sorcery can't destroy - a rare occurrence indeed. Leads a coven of sorcerers.

Wulfrik the Wanderer - After arrogantly boasting that he was the equal of any warrior in this world or the next, the Chaos Gods cursed Wulfrik to spend eternity wandering the world, proving his arrogant claim. He is a Norscan champion from the Sarl tribelands. Leads uber veteran norscan marauders.

Haargroth the Blooded One - Haargroth a goat herd from the Graeling tribe, finds an ancient axe belonging to a Beastmen raider, he then proved his mettle in combat, and became a Chaos Lord devoted to Khorne and one of Archaon's four lieutenants. He was slain by Ar-Ulric Valgeir while fighting a rearguard action for Archaon. Leads chosen infantry of khorne.

Kordel Shorgaar - One of Archaon's lieutenants and the standard bearer of the Swords of Chaos. Leads a unique unit of swords of chaos chosen undivided infantry.

Melekh the Changer - One of Archaon's four lieutenants and a Chaos Lord character devoted to Tzeentch. Lord of the Aeslings. He was executed by Archaon. Leads a coven of Tzeentchian sorcerers on discs.

Cyspeth the mutant - Son of Melekh and takes his fathers place after Archaon executes him. Leads a coven of sorcerers on foot.

Styrkaar - Styrkaar of the Sortsvinaer (minro Varg tribe) became ruler of his tribe few decades before the Storm of Chaos. And soon after this King of all Vargs. In few decades he was already legendary and feared champion of Slaanesh. Styrkaar became one of the Archaon’s The Four, his generals, during the Storm of Chaos. Rides a steed of slannesh and leads chosen knights of slaanesh.

Feytor the Tainted - One of Archaon's four lieutenants. A Chaos Lord devoted to Nurgle. Biggest, most famous and most powerful tribe of the Sarls is the Wolf Brothers or now called commonly the "Decayed Ones". The Decayed Ones became famous when their leadership was taken by Feytor the Tainted, who was originally from the Empire. Leads chosen nurgle infantry.

Beorg the Bearstruck - King of Urslo, lord of the Baernsonlings, champion of the Dark Gods, mercenary to the highest bidder and shape-shifter: A terrifying Were-Bear. Leads elite norscan marauder that are half bear half man. Beorg enters battle as full bear.

Bjorn, son of Beorg - Found by the king of Urslo when only three years old, already a talented and potent tamer of the bear-struck and a powerful shape-shifter himself. Beorg adopted him as his own son: Heir to the throne. Leads actual bears.

Eric Ragnar -A famed leader of mercenaries from the cold lands of Norsca. He and his Wolves, a band of horsemen who wield viscious axes in combat, have fought for the Empire against Undead hordes and Chaos. Leads elite Norscan cavalry.

Gustav "Holy Warrior" Swer - The High King of Norsca. ends his "crusade" (or war) in 2514 IC against the Chaos forces of the Aeslings, the Graelings and the Vargs. He returns to Gottborg and soon after this is crowned as the king of the Bjornlings. He renames Gottborg as Swerborg making it his capital (not the Frost). After four months he is crowned as the High King, even only the Bjornlings, the Sarls and the Skaelings are under his ruling (belong to Midgard - The High Kings realm). Archaon and his four will have to kill or turn him to assure the loyalty of the Norse. Leads elite royal huscarls and is accompanied by the banner of Olric.

Väinö, the Northern Druid - There are stories that mysterious wizard Väinö, the Northern Druid, has again appeared in the lands of the Norsca to warn the tribes about the coming of Chaos (and Archaon). Could be represented by a heretic.

Surtha Lenk - The Chaos Warlord Surtha Lenk attacked Kislev whith his Kurgan host and pushed through to the Empire, sacking the Ostland capital of Wolfenburg before being crushed by Imperial reinforcements. This coincided with Archaon's retrieval of the crown of domination. Lenk’s forces were defeated at the Battle of Mazhorod.

Aelfric Cyenwulf - Aelfric Cyenwulf ravage northern Kislev. Cyenwulf is beaten at Urzebya by an army of the Empire and the Ice Queen. He leads unique Norscan cavalry called the iron wolves, while he himself rides a daemonic steed.

Kaldour - A noble from the civilised soutlands, where he's from no-one knows. He leads a force of men much like himself, fallen knights in the twisted and polished garb of what were once chivolrous men. Kaldour is a peerless tactician. He leads a whole army of shimmering knights, bedecked in the sigils of their new-found gods.

Count Mordrek the Damned - It is commonly supposed that the gods rewarded count Mordrek with the gift of Living Damnation. He walks the world at the whim of the Chaos gods, never dying, yet never ascending to the Realm of Chaos. He has been slain many times and each time he has been resurrected to serve his masters again. He has endured many deaths and lived many lifetimes of mortal men. Undivided (I know he's not but those who follow are), leads chosen knights.

Valnir the reaper - A great champion of Nurgle who was felled in the last great war. His followers brought him back to rest on his throne (the tribe of the crow), but his master has other plans. A prophesy now fulfilled by Archaon means Vlanir walks with the living. After his long slumber he hungers: for revenge. Leads chosen nurgle infantry.

Arek Daemonclaw - was raised as a Chaos heretic from age seven, and was the infamous Chaos Champion who led the siege on Pragg, only to be thwarted by Felic Jaeger and Gotrek Gurnisson. He is believed dead, but actually escaped the siege and lives in solitude among the treacherous Chaos Wastes. Leads Marauders, aeslings land, Tzeentch.

Last edited by Himster; August 10, 2011 at 10:06 AM.
    -Betrand Russell

T&D's Avatar Vicarius

Himster use spoiler!!!!!
    Kahvi nice waitng for next units.

Himster's Avatar Praeses

Quote Originally Posted by Turambar and death View Post
    Himster use spoiler!!!!!
    I did my best.
    -Betrand Russell

The Holy Pilgrim's Avatar In Memory of Blackomur
    Citizen

Wow, fantastic job, Kahvi!

um this dude is Mediev from WoW...he aint no druid you can even see in the adress bar, the guy is not from CoW

Himster's Avatar Praeses

Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    um this dude is Mediev from WoW...he aint no druid you can even see in the adress bar, the guy is not from CoW
    I know, but he looks perfect for vaino and even provides a similar role.
    -Betrand Russell

Do you plan to make albion unit as mercenary ?

Thanks himster, lots of info They aren't actually merc-units, but some of them would be great and possible adding as spawning generals.

Quote Originally Posted by tito View Post
    Do you plan to make albion unit as mercenary ?
    Propably

And thanks again guys, added more info about Anakonda's amazons to OP:

Unit Description/info/ Armybook entry

"Amazons are fierce fighters from Lustria. Clothed in the flayed hides of Skinks, and skulls of theyr enemies, they are a fearsome sight. The Amazons' skin is tanned from the tropical sun, and they wear animal tails and the long feathers of tropical birds from waist belts. Awarded for feats of valour in battle, the more magnificent the tail, the higher the status of the warrior. Amazons are adorned with all manner of gold, bangles, anklets, rings and other trinkets that they have claimed from their enemies as battle trophies. Understandably, most of these are Lizardman in origin.

The Amazons lack protection of armor, but they do carry a special kind of weapon of unknown origin, which they call the Blades of the Ancients. These weapons are rumoured to be rare and much sought after High Age artefacts. Despite their vast age they are still powerful, the gems set within them said to blaze with the captured fires of a falling star."

Last edited by Kahvipannu; August 10, 2011 at 03:51 PM.

Himster's Avatar Praeses

Thanks himster, lots of info They aren't actually merc-units, but some of them would be great and possible adding as spawning generals.

]
    I think there's too many to be spawning generals, the player needs control: but as champions that come forward to offer their services to a higher lord; that's lore accurate and pretty freaking cool, if I could have my way that'd be the only way chaos factions could recruit troops and every tribe has slightly different troops.
    -Betrand Russell

Update in amazon model/textures, pretty finished now, minor changes might be in release:

Updated preview

Next preview, Anakonda herself

Page 1 of 47 123456789101126 ... LastLast