Page 44 of 47 FirstFirst ... 193435363738394041424344454647 LastLast

Thread: Kahvi's mercenaries (New Sorceresses at post 907 -24.5.2016 )

Default Re: Kahvi's mercenaries (New patch 24.9.2014 - War altars)

Looks really cool, I like the Sisters of sigmar in Mordenheim the best so adding these units would be sweet.

Kahvipannu's Avatar Bring me Solo & wookie

Yeah, I have started them, but it is multiple models, so I can't tell if/when I can finish them. Always wanted to do WPs (Just love those guys), but they are already done and damn good, so this is kinda the second best thing I guess.

Kahvi, will you be able to port your mod to 1.6?

Also, I find the game unimaginable without your custom settlements.They're just too good to play without.

Yes, but I'm not sure how much there is to port, most if not all will be in 1.6, I'll look into it once it is released. Ofcourse there is custom sounds and such, but those will hopefully go directly to the possible update of sound-patch. Like it was the case with Valkia and Amazons, I didn't add the sounds for those units.

If you mean battle-field buildings add-on, if it isn't included in the end, I will update it. Textures will be in, and they work with any version anyway.

So it should be ok in most part.

Wohoo! Great to hear that.

Yeah, makes sense they decided to include your work. Would be mad not to.

hey i got a problem with my game. the voice of the witch elf commander and hag queen is of a man

and one more thing whenever i move my cursor to the campaign model of the bloodcauldron it says " emt_mongols_named_general_5" instead of druchaii army

and one more thing whenever i move my cursor to the campaign model of the bloodcauldron it says " emt_mongols_named_general_5" instead of druchaii army
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20150205_002712.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by jaspher619 View Post
    hey i got a problem with my game. the voice of the witch elf commander and hag queen is of a man
    They will have female voices on battlefield, campaign-map I can't do anything about, hard-coded limitations.

Those descriptions, I will take a look, should be easy fix.

Quote Originally Posted by Kahvipannu View Post
    They will have female voices on battlefield, campaign-map I can't do anything about, hard-coded limitations.

Those descriptions, I will take a look, should be easy fix.
    Thank you you are the best. And may i ask if its a normal behaviour of the troops that sometimes they dont attack each other in the strategic map. it seems like they are falling in line to attack each other.

Not sure what you mean, so I can't comment if it is normal or not. But this mod doesn't affect combat behaviour, with the exception of update for Germanicu5 battle-AI, but I have no control/knowledge over what that involves.

Not sure what you mean, so I can't comment if it is normal or not. But this mod doesn't affect combat behaviour, with the exception of update for Germanicu5 battle-AI, but I have no control/knowledge over what that involves.
    is the germanicus ai implemented on this mod mod of yours?

No, it is from Germanicu5. Vanilla mod used version of it which had bug where the game would crash in most reinforcement battles, so once it was fixed, I implemented the fixed version for this.

No, it is from Germanicu5. Vanilla mod used version of it which had bug where the game would crash in most reinforcement battles, so once it was fixed, I implemented the fixed version for this.
    Hey kahv were you able to find what caused the weird description in mu previous post. Thanks man.

No, not yet. I'll take a look to it soonish. Last few days have been a bit full of other stuff.

Here is first preview of the Sigmarite Sisters, more presicelly Sigmarite-Novice.

It's still work in progress, I just got some wonky bone-assignments in place, I need to do new hairs for them, propably try to make them look a bit more like warriors, adding scarrings to skin and such, considering reworking hands to give more muscles to them, and so on. But visually you get the picture what to expect:

Clickity click

If someone wonders what the hell these are, preview post about them:

Info

I have been figuring out what would be the best way to do Sisters, they have a lot of "units/ranks", and quite varied selection of gear.

There is one more variation in armor alongside these:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

"
    Sigmarite Matriarch
    : Each Sisters of Sigmar warband must have one Matriarch to lead it:
    no more, no less.
    Sister Superior:
    Your warband mayinclude up to 3 Sister Superiors.

Augur:
    Your warband may include asingle Augur.

Novices:
    Your warband may include up to 10Novices.

Sisters:
    Any number of models may be Sisters."

I'm pressuming "warband" is referring to the army here (?), I do not play the TT, so correct me if I'm wrong.

If I go for one unit, I'll propably make Patriarch as officer, with Augur, and couple Superiors (All with two handed hammers), and basic Sisters, and novices as the core unit (dual wielding hammers/hammer and buckler).

Other option is having one unit with patriarch, Augur as officer, and superiors. Basic sisters with two-handed hammers, and one unit with basic/novices as core unit and main weaponry being shields/hammers, without the Augur and Matriarch as officers, just the superiors. Maybe empire banner carriers too if possible.

I have good voice-sets for them after digging my files, but I'm not sure if Included for 1.5 release, would make more sense to have them for possible 1.6 english voice-pack, if Galloper and such will work a new one. Or if not, once I get the Manfred and such done, then include new voices. Not worth uploading and forcing people to dl whole thing again just to include one voice set for rare unit, so they will propably use one fem-voice that exist already.

Here is info about them if someone wants to dig into it (pdf-link):
    http://www.hong-crewet.dk/Mordheim/W..._of_Sigmar.pdf

Basic plan is to include them via same way as other similar units, small random chance, re-trainable at high tier religious buildings. No special general, just units. If someone has other fancy way in mind that suits Sisters, I'm up for trying to do it.

@Jaspher, I had totally forgotten that glitch you reported. I try to take look at it. It's easy fix, just have to try to remeber where that fixable thing was in game-files
    Last edited by Kahvipannu; March 09, 2015 at 10:13 AM.

Default Re: Kahvi's mercenaries (Sigmarite sisters - Novice preview 9.3.2015)

That looks great! Have you thought about doing anymore special characters? Unless they have unique bodyguards, we can make as many of them as we want in the engine, so no unit cap. With the End Times stuff you have just about everyone coming into the Old World, so it'd be cool to get people like Balthasar Gelt, Teclis and Tyrion, Alarielle, Eltharion, Malus Darkblade, Tzarina Katarin, etc. for the campaign. My skills aren't quite there yet.

Yes, ofcourse and thanks! I have done some that way, like Countess Iseara for example is just new character.

Mengil Manhide is on top of my list, and I will propably do him and hes Manflayers, after Sisters. Both units I have custom voices, so it kinda makes sense do them back to back (Makes patching huge).

Also on to do list is finishing the new Sorceresses, and updating Hag-Witch model.

Question I have, is there any named Siters of Sigmar? Would be cool to possible add a special general for them.

Reagrding the new stuff from GW, personally I will propably just ignore it mostly I think the dev team of RoDG is doing the same (Don't quote me on that, but that is the impression I have gotten).
    Last edited by Kahvipannu; March 10, 2015 at 08:43 AM.

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Not too shabby, not too shabby

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Thanks m8, hopefully they will be pretty bad-ass in the end

EDIT:

Regarding my question earlier, I did find named Sister superior, Bertha Bestraufung. apparently she is the one TT-model which seemed extra at first, with full armor. She could be potential general, I don't see any other way of including that particular TT-model otherwise, except random officer, which I don't like as an idea, since all other models have very strict "place" they fill.

EDIT: One hour for the release of Cities: Skylines, man I have been waiting that game, new Sim City was just... It didn't happen. Going to name my first city as Mordheim, becouse it will propably be a miserable place to live.
    Last edited by Kahvipannu; March 10, 2015 at 10:52 AM.