Thread: [Spoilers] Game Of Thrones - Clash Of Kings ( SERIES )

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: Game of Thrones (Best Actor for the Role)

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinary Guardian View Post
    Well, she is 33 years old. Cersei is supposed to be in her late twenties in the books, IIRC. Anyway, my argument was for a natural blonde actress and these two popped in my mind immediately, especially Rosamund Pike, since she has that "regal" attitude necessary to portray the queen of the Seven Kingdoms.
    She's supposed to be in her middle 30s'. Just like the actress.

While , like I said, I'm a little uncomfortable with Cersei's portrayal in the show ( in the books she's angry, crazy and paranoid while in the show she's calm and rational ) the actress does an wonderful job with the role they give her.

Tywin exchange of looks with Arya was great, that was the best thing of the episode, I didn't see Tywin smile.Harrenhal feels quite different compared to the books, but the storyline there is really great, the only thing that I didn't like there was the name chosen, The Tickler's scene in ASOS is one of the best of the whole series.I enjoyed Theon and Bran too.

Thing with Tywin is, I don't know, he behaves differently than in the books. In the show he looks a lot more lively. In the books he never raises his voice or something like that, while he does it in several occasions in the show.
    Last edited by beckyolt; May 04, 2012 at 10:04 AM.
    EA Releases its version of Cyberpunk 2077 trailer
    ˙ǝsɐǝןd „ƃuıןןoɹʇ„ ǝuıɟǝp