Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [REL] Alternative Clan Colours Mod for TROM3 v2.0 *UPDATED 22 JAN 2012*

Demokritos's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: [REL] Alternative Clan Colours Mod for TROM3 v2.0 *UPDATED 22 JAN 2012*

Quote Originally Posted by skreeblios View Post
    Woah you can disable those flag poles!? I must have missed that. How does one do that?
    Any preview pic from my mod is indicative of the option to disable those flagpoles, as you never see them there. There are two ways to disable them. Either in game, in which case you go to the options for Battle interface and set the "Floating flags" for "Land units" and "Ships" to "Never (show)"; or before game, in which case you go to the preferences file, and set the values for "ui_land_units_ids" and "ui_naval_unit_ids" to "2" (=never show), save, and exit file.

Edit: didn't see that second post of yours where you had already figured it out.
    Last edited by Demokritos; January 30, 2012 at 09:09 AM.
    GNOTHI SEAUTON (Know Thyself) - precept inscribed in the forecourt of the Temple of Apollo at Delphi, Greece
    MEDEN AGAN (Nothing To Excess) - another precept inscribed in the aforementioned place

mp84's Avatar Ordinarius

Default Re: [REL] Alternative Clan Colours Mod for TROM3 v2.0 *UPDATED 22 JAN 2012*

Silly question and I apologize in advance if it has been asked before, but do I need to use the TROM ACC version and Demokritos's ACC together to get the full effect?

Or is using the TROM ACC version enough?

thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by mp84 View Post
    Silly question and I apologize in advance if it has been asked before, but do I need to use the TROM ACC version and Demokritos's ACC together to get the full effect?

thanks,
    Using TROM version will be enough but if you want the edited banners you must use Demokritos's banner add-on.

Quote Originally Posted by mp84 View Post

thanks,
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Necromancer View Post
    Using TROM version will be enough but if you want the edited banners you must use Demokritos's banner add-on.
    According to Yarkis himself in post #15, my banners are included in the TROM version.

I should mention here that there's now an option for some gamers to use an addon giving new campaign map flags and big battlefield flags (plus some new sashimonos) for a certain number of factions. This addon is not made by me, but by Noif and therefore features his choice of colours etc. The second version of this submod is available for download from my ACC thread and another is planned. However, since you cannot use my banners mod for ACC at the same time as Noif's banners mod for ACC, the latter is probably incompatible with the TROM version of ACC.
    GNOTHI SEAUTON (Know Thyself) - precept inscribed in the forecourt of the Temple of Apollo at Delphi, Greece
    MEDEN AGAN (Nothing To Excess) - another precept inscribed in the aforementioned place

mp84's Avatar Ordinarius

ahh ok thanks for the clarifications, I'll just stick with this version on this page for now as that's good enough for me, heh.

Yerevan's Avatar Campidoctor

I didn't see it before ! I hope it works (with the old trom version) !
    " Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room! "

Am i blind or is the download link the first post gone?

Quote Originally Posted by Rhellic View Post
    Am i blind or is the download link the first post gone?
    I dunno a lot of mods for shogun 2 seem to be missing DL links here. It's bizarre

The link is missing (as always -.-)
    If someone could upload this mod, thank you so much.

Though some Shogun 2 mods still appear to be played - I play TROM 3 - links appear to be missing all over these threads. I have found the odd file on pay-to-download sites. I wonder how the links at thse forums don't work but some of the files can be found if you pay thse dodgy sites!

Dead*Man*Wilson's Avatar Campidoctor

Please, somebody save the day and upload this. It's a shame it may be lost to the ages

Sorry guys for not having seen the last few posts until now. Thank Dead*Man*Wilson for bringing the issue to my attention.

Seems that I had a copy of this mod combo on my comp. Haven't checked it for functionality myself, but I've uploaded it as is in the download section of TWC here.

Post comments there or here if you have some trouble with it and I'll see what I can do.

Otherwise, enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Demokritos View Post
    Sorry guys for not having seen the last few posts until now. Thank Dead*Man*Wilson for bringing the issue to my attention.

Seems that I had a copy of this mod combo on my comp. Haven't checked it for functionality myself, but I've uploaded it as is in the download section of TWC here.

Post comments there or here if you have some trouble with it and I'll see what I can do.

Otherwise, enjoy.
    Downloading now!

Thanks, Demokritos! You are truly a man of the people.

I'm afraid lots of water have run under the bridge since the TROM3-ACC combo was released. See the details in the edit added to the aforementioned post in the download section. Yarkis or some other competent overhaul modder needs to make few adjustments in order for the package to work again. Don't know if I could fix it, if I had the time to look into it, which I haven't. Sorry.

The standalone and newer version of ACC is still available. however. So are a couple of other, bigger mods that use ACC (in one version or other), like DarthMod: Shogun II, Morning Sun and Shogun II Total Realism. There are more, but I don't remember them all or their current status in functionality. Check the rest of the hosted or overhaul mods section for the details in this respect.

Hey Lads,

Got some good news. I've found that using the ACC (for TROM) mod by Demokritos linked in post #32 along with Alfonzo of Innsmouth's updated TROM mod appear to work together. However, this ACC version is a tad dated and doesn't feature an Ototmo recolor or recolor for newer hero units. Just put the ACC (for TROM) found in the link in post # 32 as well as Alfonzo's updated TROM mod in the thread link below into your data folder and you should be all set.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...tch-6-imminent

Shout out to Demokritos, Yarkis & Alfonzo!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12