Thread: Help Please

Default Help Please

Hi one and all

Before i go on DMS 2,7 is great i have had o major issues but rather some small ones i have just noticed.

This is the first time i have played as Ikko Ikki

I have enabled the following in DMS
    Unit Variety Mod
    Demokritos Mod
    Toon Lite Mod
    Elvasats Mod
    JFC cards off

Have added cocnuts freds colour back ground unit cards
    Horo removal on
    Normal size units

I notice that when i select Loan sword ronan it shows as a archer in the building Que
    In the Battle screen i have some of the Yari Ronan are completely missing there sashes that tie there Robes up around there wastes.This occurs so far with only the Yari that are wearing Robes only some show red and blue sashes etc...... but some have see trough wastes were the sash graphic should be

In all other campaigns playing as several different Clans i have not noticed the unit card bug.

Also Horo removal does not work for me all general units still have horos on every other horse unit does not.

Other than that this game rocks thank you anyone in advance for your reply's of help
    The best form of defence.....................is ATTACK

♔DARTH LEGO♔'s Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: Help Please

Check you have the right AUM version for DMS.

the sash sounds like maybe you have a retexture file lurkin in your data folder or another unit mod conflict.

hmm checking the variety mod page seems to confirm my suspicion, double check your data folder for a retexture file lurking...... also are you using unti details on ultra???