Thread: Query about the team

Civis

Default Query about the team

Now I don't get online often so will you guys please forgive me if what I say has already been resolved. But I need know, have you guys solved your probablems with Dark Fenir because I tried getting onto your forum from your website and I got that huge letter by Dark Fenir professing his innonence. Now I am not taking sides but I just want to know if the problem has been resolved because if the team does not work together cohesively then the mod will be shocking and I would hate to see that happen to a promising mod.

A rather lost
    Diomedes

“You will never do anything in this world without courage. It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.”
    Aristotle

Diomedes was
    formely Graccus

ozz's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: Query about the team

All problems on the issue have been solved. We have moved to a new forum...

http://s11.invisionfree.com/Hegemony...ex.php?act=idx

Hope that helps...

''ΑΝΔΡΩΝ ΕΠΙΦΑΝΩΝ ΠΑΣΑ ΓΗ ΤΑΦΟΣ'' - ΘΟΥΚΥΔΙΔΗΣ
    Hegemonia Website here, Hegemonia Forum here

Civis

Thanks

“You will never do anything in this world without courage. It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.”
    Aristotle

Diomedes was
    formely Graccus

Rickarg, the site maker, has been inactive the last weeks and hasnt updated the link in the website

also u dont have to worry because df isnt part of the team as he chose himself a month ago
    nevertheless he is already fully substituted and his no more being doesnt delay the development at all

if any fan worries too much though, he can send a pm to dfs account complaining that he hasnt uploaded part of the work he had done for hegemonia yet

-btw Ric if u read that, plz fix that issue with the link, i think its about time u do so
    thanx
    Last edited by apostate; March 29, 2006 at 08:32 AM.
    ...but innocence was lost long ago