Thread: Small question?!?

Default Small question?!?

As always you have done good work, my thanks!

Basically the same question as in Empire - total war, it is possible here to enlarge the map and more cities to add!?

Then I still had a question to the KI, is it normal that the KI a city takes, then goes on to the next city etc. ,without a garnision back to leave, I think that's pretty stupid for a KI!?

Mr Kami's Avatar Ordinarius

Default Re: Small question?!?

No you cant change the map there is no tools for the job as of this day maybe in the future but i doubt it.
    KI?
    You mean AI?
    Yes that happens that is why DarthMod has the increased garrison to cover the AI's advance better.

Ähmmm yes then I mean the AI ... yes, that is correct, but I rather think the soldiers in the cities remain Garnision not to belong, because what are already 2-3 units do damage against an army. For example, the the AI as in Empire is happening, because since i find it relative demanding, most cities which I take are equipped with 3 units and the rest is sitting somewhere on the other side of the map..

You can make your because what against the AI works better and is going on, i haven't seen it already now often, e.g. b takeda backs with an army to take 3-4 cities and then it is after all the army and then moves from the rear of the enemy and destroyed the Takeda, is only an example ...

Attack is the best defense, but this is definite no military approach and also has nothing to do with the art of war

I hope you have the now not misunderstood, because the issue with the garnision/ "Blitzkrieg" (i hope i knows the term in English) is a vanilla - problem. Your power is always a good work, without a doubt!!!! I only hope that it has the correct time at some point you can, I think it does not very great, thank you!