View Poll Results: PLEASE VOTE FOR TWO SUBMISSIONS, NO MORE, NO LESS.

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll

18 60.00%

10 33.33%

20 66.67%

4 13.33%

2 6.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: VOTM 15 - ANGRY BOYS

LuckyLewis's Avatar Loutre
    Content Emeritus

Default VOTM 15 - ANGRY BOYS

Voting Specific Rules

1. See here for complete listing of all General Competition Rules and Regulations
    2. Each user is allowed two votes per contest. Any use of alternate accounts is strictly prohibited and will result in action taken against those who break these terms.
    3. Advertising for the VOTM and UEVM competitions is allowed. Asking for votes in any way however is strictly prohibited and will result in action taken against those who violate these terms

Muh signature is so out of date all muh pictures died.

MasterBigAb's Avatar Valar Morghulis
    Content Emeritus

Default Re: VOTM 15 - ANGRY BOYS

Voted, good videos all, the music of the third entry is just

Yet again we have some gems of videos here. Bravo! Just as the last time, I'll proceed with some comments on each of the videos.

1. Naxzul's videos are always a breath of fresh air. The first part of the video bored me slightly, but I cannot blame him, it is very hard to make naval battles interesting in this game. The rest of the video is excellent.

2. The second video is an absolute masterpiece of cinematography and video editing. I must confess I was utterly bored with it at first and the slow, relaxing music only contributed to the factor. However that shortly changed as I was buried in a sea of awesomeness. Everything - from the frequent slow-mos and genius camera angles to the striking cut to the action and mesmerizing sound effects, it all worked together to create something special. Definitely the best video I've seen in a long while.

3. There is nothing much to say about the third video. Except that it's good. Has nice editing and satisfying camera angles. The music is not bad at first, until the keyboards kick in at 1:33 which totally killed it for me unfortunately.

4. Ah, Third age. An excellent mod, and a mediocre video. Well, the video itself is not bad, as some of the camera work is actually pretty good. I see you experimented a lot with the angles and camera movements, which is good. In a sense. The choice of music is uninspiring though. All in all you're doing good for a beginner and I see potential, however you'll have to do better for VOTM. Which is of course, serious business.

5. I don't really have anything against the last video, but I don't have much to say for it too. The sound effects are a little too loud in contrast to the music. It's a good video overall I guess, but it pales in comparison to Maxmazi's work.

The final verdict:
    I am glad to see some beautiful entries this month and I wish there were more. All my senses unanimously agree that the first two entries deserve to win, so there go my two votes.
    Thank you all and good luck, gentlemen.

Loved them all but I gotta give it to #1 and #3

MorganH.'s Avatar Finis adest rerum

Voted and voted,good luck to all competitors!

voted!

Ascarona's Avatar Praeses

Voted, I really hope #3 wins. Excellent use of music.
    “Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.”