View Poll Results: Do you like this mod?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 50.00%
  • No

0 0%
  • I don't know

2 50.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The super mod version 2.0 last updated 8/5 -12

Icon2 The super mod version 2.0 last updated 8/5 -12

Sorry, TWcenter has taken away the download links, and I don't think I have the files stored om my computer, so you cant download the mod, sorry

The SUPER mod
    I have done a mod that changes the stats so the game gets better. My thought was to make the game more epic and according to me more realistic. In the changes in the mod section I am writing the same as the changelog but without explenation. So thats all you need to read. The Super mod team (me) has also made a mod for Empire total war http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=481053
    Changes in the mod
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    All units now fire 175 (except boats and artillery) All artillery shot 2000. Militia has very bad accuracy, the infaltry has much better, the light infaltry has even better and the long rangers has way better. But overall the accuracy is bad so they don't kill so much at 200 meters.
    Naval changes are that ships now fire 1000 in range on all ammo except grape shot, that is now 250. I have also changed the reload time and accuracy on all ships, they are now 50 50 on all. It is weird that the cannons on a 122 ship fire slower than a 106 ship .Artillery morale is very low, 2. 999 ammo for all units.

All the unit of a kind cost the same as another unit in the same class, AND have the same stats! For exampel portugals infaltry cost just as much and have the same stats as the british infaltry!I have also deleted the abilities that have a cooldown so you don't need to press the barrage button all the time
    Added a file that changes the amount of money things do on the campaign map, upgrading roads is now twice much worth and farms produce 3 times as much money.
    Much tighter formations on all units except cavalry

Changed almost all the building stats! The basics is that they have less wealth in starting points and more per turn. So the England region starts with something like 88+ per turn.
    The cost is also changed. First a x sum, the three times that then doubled and doubled ecetra till maximum. The bonuses of the building is exampel 5 then 10 then 15 then 20 ecetra.

THANKYOU RADIOUS for letting me using his mod in my mod.
    Tanks are not recruitible in campaign. I have to do this because I have edited the mod a bit so a link to his page isn't the full version. Anyway, all the units, even militia have fire by rank!
    Recuitment time for land units now 1 turn, for elite infaltry 2 turns
    Recuitment time for naval halfed, a ship taking 11 turns to build is now 6 and not 5
    All ships is recuitible at any port! On the military side all ships have more experience when built. The stem shipyard had full experience. The military cant build trade ships. They can trade, 1 trade rout on the first 2 second and 3 third. They can build first 2 ships then 4 ships then 6 ships at a time. The trade ports can build all ships on all upgrades, but they have 0 experience on all ships. The first have 2 trade routs, second 4 and third 6.
    Ship speed doubleld. All the ships can now travel twice the length on the campaign map.

Elephant Tank Thankyou King Sama. It looks like a elephant but have the same stats as a tank. 3 elephants and 6 shooters in each unit, some bullet protection, 1 melee skill, 20 charge 1 defense, 999 morale and ammo. It fires a explosive shell to the enemy!
    No units limits! Except for the 140 gun trinidad ship, it it 1 in the campaign. But all nation can recuit it!
    All units recuitible anywhere, like a cottish unit that great britan only could recuit in scottland (think it is the black watch unit) can be recuited in any province! And lastly I have halfed the building time, but if it was 5 it is now 3, and 4 it is 2
    All military units recuitible at the military buildings, but more upgrades give higher experience. The same is for the cannon building.Sweden owns Pommernia.

Changelog

Version 1.0
    Basic changes
    All units now fire 250 (except boats and artillery) All artillery shot 2000 and canister shot 250. Militia has very bad acurarcy, the infaltry has much better, the light infaltry has even better and the long rangers has way better. But overall the accuracy is bad so they don't kill so much at 250 meters.So it is balanced, no more light infaltry shooting at you and you militia standing far away dying. Also 999 ammo for all units.
    All the unit of a kind cost exacly the same as another unit in the same class, AND have the same stats! For exampel portugals infaltry cost just as much and have the same stats as the brittish infaltry!
    I have also deleted the abilities that have a cooldown so you don't need to press the barrage button all the time
    Version 1.1
    Added a file that changes the amount of money things do on the campaign map, upgrading roads is now twice much worth and farms produce 3 times as much money. Also more minor changes.
    Version 1.2
    Much tighter formations on all units except cavalry
    Recuitment time for land units now 1 turn, for elite infaltry 2 turns
    Recuitment time for naval now halfed, a ship taking 11 turns to build is now 6 and not 5
    Version 1.3
    Militia is now 100 in upkeep and not 150.
    THANKYOU RADIOUS for letting me using his mod in my mod. I have to do this because I have edited the mod a bit so a link to his page isn't the full version. Anyway, all the units, even militia have fire by rank!
    Version 1.4
    Naval update, all ships is recuitible at any port! On the military side all ships have more experience when built. The stem shipyard had full experience. The military cant build trade ships. They can trade, 1 trade rout on the first 2 second and 3 third. They can build first 2 ships then 4 ships then 6 ships at a time. The trade ports can build all ships on all upgrades, but they have 0 experience on all ships. The first have 2 trade routs, second 4 and third 6. My thought about all this is that Sweden year 1672 build a ship with 105 cannons, and it was planed for 126! Sweden can in the game year 1805 only build baaad trade ships.As for the trade on the shipyards it is weird that a small nation with only a shipyard cant trade at all!

Other naval changes are that ships now fire 1000 in range on all ammo except grape shot, that is now 250. A cannon could shoot very far at the time you now. I have also changed the reload time and accuracy on all ships, they are now 50 50 on all. It is weird that the cannons on a 122 ship fire slower than a 106 ship.
    Ship speed now doubleld, I like fast ships, quicker battles All the ships can now travel twice the length on the campaign map. An army can cross Europe faster than a ship in the game, weard!
    And more Ive forgotten
    Version 1.5
    Elephant Tank Thankyou King Sama. Don't be too exited! It looks like a elephant but have the same stats as a tank. 3 elephants and 6 shooters in each unit, some bullet protection, 1 melee skill, 20 charge 1 defence 999 morale and ammo. It fires a explosive shell to the enemy!
    No units limits! Except for the 140 gun trinidad ship, it it 1 in the campaign. But all nation can recuit it!
    All units recuitible anywhere, like a scottish unit that great britan only couöd recuit in scottland (think it is the black watch unit) can be recuited in any province! And lastly I have halfed the building time, but if it was 5 it is now 3, and 4 it is 2
    And more ive forgotten
    Version 1.6
    I have changed the range for infaltry, light inf, snipers and cannister shot to 200,(meters?) I have people in the comment saying 250 is tooooooo much. All military units recuitible at the military buildings, but more upgrades give higher expirience. The same is for the cannon building. My thought about this is that all nations should be able to recrout elite units and art and hourses. It woud be weird to wait 5 years to be able to do that
    Increased the accuracy on usual artillery (6, 8, 9,12 and 16 pounder) to 75. Howitzer have 50 and rockets 100
    And more Ive forgotten
    Version 1.7
    Changed the artillery morale to to(2) They are annoying at the end of the battle!
    Decreased the upkeep cost, almost every country started with a minus economy
    Changed almost all the building stats! The basics is that they have less wealth in starting points and more per turn. So the England region starts with something like 88+ per turn.
    The cost is also changed. First a x sum, the three times that then doubled and doubled ecetra till maximum. The bonuses of the building is exampel 5 then 10 then 15 then 20 ecetra.
    Tank is not recruitible in campaign Its just a fun feature
    And more Ive forgotten
    Version 1.8
    Militia have same upkeep as infaltry, but they are third bigger! So if I am playing unit size at high they are 180. Now the garrison bonus make sense because there are more people watching.
    Now you can build buildings without tec! It is annoying to research when you have much money!
    And more Ive forgotten
    Version 1.9
    Changed the range to 175
    And more Ive forgotten
    Version 2.0
    Ive added a startpos file, in this file Sweden owns Pommernia.

To do list

I have learned to change the regions ownership! My thought is to make France own whole Spain, Bavaria ecetra. So France don't have to go against her allies, and to prevent Spain to take over Austria . And the Spanish fleet just stands there and do nothing when it could merge with the French fleet. But I could use some help changing the armies ownership and location.
    Im also gonna make all ships recutible for all nations, like the portuguise 86 gun ship
    And more

The team for now
    Me, please send me a message to join

Here is a video using version 1.7

Here are more videos

I will probably do more updates when I mod more, so stay tuned!
    The super mod

Install instructions:

Place

MOD_the_super_mod_cost
    MOD_the_super_mod_range
    MOD_the_super_mod_removal
    MOD_the_super_mod_stats
    MOD_the_super_mod_buildingeffect
    MOD_the_super_mod_Radious_FBR_All
    MOD_the_super_mod_buildingeffectglobal
    MOD_the_super_mod_buildingunits
    MOD_the_super_mod_navalstats
    MOD_the_super_mod_unitsfaction
    MOD_the_super_Radious_FBR_All
    MOD_the_super_mod_buildingeffect
    MOD_the_super_mod_elephanttank

(each optional and works on its own)

In C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\napoleon total war\data

Place the user.script file in C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Napoleon\scripts
    ore activate the mods using mod manager found here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=344757

Place the startpos file in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\napoleon total war\data\campaigns\mp_eur_napoleon, and remeber to backup the original startpos file!

VERY OPTIONAL: If you want the unit sizes to be standard infaltry 300 place preferences.script here C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Napoleon\scripts

PLEASE tell me what you think of the mod and tell me of any bugs
    THANKYOU RADIOUS for letting me using his mod in my mod (FBR). I have to do this becuse I have edited the mod a bit so a link to his page isnt the full version.
    THANYOU KING SAMA for letting me use his elephant mod so I coud make a elephant tank
    Please rep me! And them!
    And sorry for my inglish, i am from sweden
    Download below
    Download the latest version! (2.0)

Last edited by Fonsy; March 12, 2015 at 11:40 AM.

Default Re: The super mod version 1.1 last updated 24/7 -11

Version 1.0 now uploaded
    Last edited by Fonsy; July 28, 2011 at 06:10 AM.

Version 1.1 now uploaded
    Last edited by Fonsy; July 28, 2011 at 06:10 AM.

Version 1.2 now uploaded

Version 1.3 now uploaded

Default Re: The super mod version 1.1 last updated 28/7 -11

I'm sorry but i think that this is the worst mod ever made!
    Last edited by Ryo; July 29, 2011 at 10:37 AM.

Let boy make his work, he is learning
    2k18
    Bigger & Badder.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryo View Post
    I'm sorry but i think that this is the worst mod ever made!
    First comment that isn't made by me
    Well atleast you sad your sorry.
    What more exacly is it that don't you like?

Quote Originally Posted by Propaganda View Post
    Let boy make his work, he is learning
    Ok I will work

Thanks for both replies!
    Last edited by Fonsy; March 18, 2012 at 08:18 AM.

basically:
    All units now fire 250 (too much)
    All artillery shot 2000 (idem)
    All the unit of a kind cost exackly the same as another unit in the same class, AND have the same stats! For exampel portugals infaltry cost just as much and have the same stats as the brittish infaltry (why?)
    Added a file that changes the amount of money things do on the campaign map, uppgrading roads is now twice much worth and farms produce 3 times as much money

Icon5 Re: The super mod version 1.1 last updated 28/7 -11

basically:
    All units now fire 250 (too much)
    All artillery shot 2000 (idem)
    All the unit of a kind cost exackly the same as another unit in the same class, AND have the same stats! For exampel portugals infaltry cost just as much and have the same stats as the brittish infaltry (why?)
    Added a file that changes the amount of money things do on the campaign map, uppgrading roads is now twice much worth and farms produce 3 times as much money
    Ok, thanks for explanation! Edit: Ive now changed that, only 175 range now.

The units are so so it gets even when playing a battle. It is weird that the brittish infaltry is soo overpowered. All countries should have the same chance of succes.

And I cant see you say about the money thing on the campaign map Or other thing the mod changes
    Last edited by Fonsy; March 18, 2012 at 08:20 AM.

I talk only about your mod. Nothing against you!

Too much incoming,make the game too easy!

Icon7 Re: The super mod version 1.1 last updated 28/7 -11

I talk only about your mod. Nothing against you!

Too much incoming,make the game too easy!
    Ok
    Last edited by Fonsy; March 18, 2012 at 08:21 AM.

Default Re: The super mod version 1.1 last updated 1/8 -11

Version 1.4 now uploaded

Does it work with Toons all in one mod? because I want to use it

Quote Originally Posted by sns View Post
    Does it work with Toons all in one mod? because I want to use it
    You want to use MY mod ?
    I have tried it just for you, and it worked for me! But...well, thats me

Version 1.5 now uploaded

Default Re: The super mod version 1.1 last updated 5/8 -11

Everybody! (thats you) I have learned to change the regions ownership! My thought is to have Sweden own Pommeria, as it historicly did, and make France own whole Spain, Bavaria ecetra. So they don't have to go against their allies, and prevent Spain to take over Austria . And the spannish fleet just stands there and do nothing when it could merge with the french fleet.

The problem though is that I cant change the armies ownership or location . Can someone PLEASE help me with this?
    Last edited by Fonsy; March 18, 2012 at 08:22 AM.

Default Re: The super mod version 1.6 last updated 10/8 -11

Version 1.6 now uploaded

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Hey Fons theres only one "super mod" and thats mine!!

Quote Originally Posted by ToonTotalWar View Post
    Hey Fons theres only one "super mod" and thats mine!!
    Dont really now wich of your mods you are talking about None of them are called anything super.

There is one mod called the super human mod. Sorry if this person feels like I have stolen his name of the mod. Other than that I cant find any other mod with the name super mod
    Last edited by Fonsy; March 18, 2012 at 08:22 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast