Thread: The shortcut does not appears!

prdude1234's Avatar Biarchus

Icon4 The shortcut does not appears!

I really like this mod. Looks epic. I have RTW gold edition btw. So I decided to download the mod. I downloaded version 2.2 and patch 2.22. I have Vista, so after I download them, I right click it and press run as administrator. The installer appears. I click continue, and put the destination file (program files/creative assembly/rome total war) and click install. After a few minutes the install is completed (It says something like "RoP has been installed on your computer), but the shortcut does not appears. I also install the patch 2.22 according to the instructions given. But still there is no shortcut. I reinstalled the game like 4 times and I uninstalled the mod and reinstalled it countless times (I also downloaded it from several sites). But still no shortcut. So I cant play the game . Any help? Thanks! ^_^

Civis

Default Re: The shortcut does not appears!

You can creat a shortcut of you Rome total war exe into your desktop,then go to the properties and add this to the target -show_err -mod:ROP -nm.
    So it will be like this C:\Program Files\The Creative Assembly\RomeTW.exe" -show_err -mod:ROP -nm
    Last edited by equites; August 03, 2011 at 04:14 PM.