Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Villa of Gaius Cornelius Scipio

Default Villa of Gaius Cornelius Scipio

This is Gaius Scipio's Villa, one of the biggest around Rome. It's surrounded by farms of the same owner being those his main income. The villa is also provided of a private arbor used for trade reasons. These giant villa was once owned by the founders of Rome, After Gaius arrive at Rome he bought it and rebuild it using his father inheritance, he sold everything he had in South Italy so this is all that he has got left and shall hold it at all costs, shall the surrounding farms grow.

15 Legionary Loyalty Points
    4 Patrician Points
    4 Populist Points

The finances:

Infrastructures and personnel:

• 4 Small farms
    • 2 Large farms
    • 1 Latifundium
    • 40 Merchant Vessel
    • 311 Slaves
      • 300 working on farms
      • 11 Guard

1st Term

Initial wealth: 5000
    Expenses taken: 5250
    6 Small Farms: 3300
    1 Merchant Vessel: 1000
    7 Slaves: 700
    Lex Maria Iulia Agraria Bill: 250

Extra Incomes:
    Gold Spain = 90 Wealth
    Numerius loan: 250

Expected Income: 6740
    Expected end wealth: 6740

2nd Term

Initial wealth: 6740
    Actual wealth: 616
    Expenses taken: 11134
    Numerius payment: 250
    2 Large farms: 5684
    2 Slaves: 200
    Senate Legion: 500
    Cavalry (100 Men): 1000
    Missile (100 Men): 500
    3 Trade vessels: 3000

Extra Income:7604
    Merchant venture: 240
    4 small farms sold: 2040
    Consul Severus loan: 5000
    Merchant venture: 324

Expected Income: 20100
    Base:15000
    Small farms: +10%
    Large farms: +20%
    Slaves +4%
    -------
    +34%

Expected end wealth: 23420

3rd Term

Start Wealth: 23420
    End Wealth: 32940

Attached file outdated

4th Term

Start Wealth: 32940
    Pre Wealth:5421
    End Wealth: 34921
    [COLOR=#000000]
    5th Term

Start Wealth: 34921
    End Wealth: 32311

6th Term

Start Wealth: 32311
    End Wealth: 29101

7th Term

Start Wealth: 29101
    End Wealth: 45601

8th Term

Start Wealth: 45601
    Projected End Wealth: 51(...)

Inhabitants:

• Gaius Cornelius Scipio
    • Priscila Cornelius
    • Manius Cornelius
    • Caecilia Cornelius
    • 301 Slaves
    Last edited by ForteS; October 06, 2011 at 10:46 AM.

UNDER THE MOST HONORABLE PATRONAGE OF: Legio!
    PATRON OF: Wangrin, ♔Sir Digby Chicken Caesar♔, Geronimo2006 and Narf!

Default Re: Villa of Gaius Cornelius Scipio

A slaves appears and tells one of the guards that Praetor Cilo would like to see him at his villa.. As soon as possible.

Just as he is about to leave, Tiberius Julius Caesar arrives to see Scipio.
    Alistair Yronwood - Lord of Yronwood, Warden of the Stone Way, Blood Royal

"Darkness? I was born in it...molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man. By then it was nothing to me but blinding! The shadows betray you because they belong to me!
    "But there must always be a Darth Traya, one that holds the knowledge of betrayal. Who has been betrayed in their heart, and will betray in turn."

"You clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, I AM the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks! "

Scipio is not in a hurry so he gives the man some time to speck:

- Hello I'm Scipio, I've just arrived at the city, who are you?

"My name is Pro-Consul Tiberius Julius Caesar."

He gives a small bow. A grin on his face.

"I wish to speak of Senate business with you, Scipio."

"Darkness? I was born in it...molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man. By then it was nothing to me but blinding! The shadows betray you because they belong to me!
    "But there must always be a Darth Traya, one that holds the knowledge of betrayal. Who has been betrayed in their heart, and will betray in turn."

"You clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, I AM the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks! "

- Please come in, make your self at home, do you want something to drink?

Caesar shook his head.

"Thank you, but no."

Caesar leaned forward.

"Now, what I have come to discuss with you is the possibility of an alliance between us. There are, more or less, two factions in the Senate. There are the rich, the aristocratic oligarchs who would see that people crushed so they can benefit and then there are us: the populists. We seek to help the people grow for the good of Rome. I have come to see if you will join us and be a friend of the people."

The people, the people, they are the fuel of this nation, without them what would be of this great nation?

Caesar smiled.

"We are of one mind. So can I count on your support for the populists? We take care of our own and I can guarantee that support would be rewarded."

Wait, I don't join parties without know who are the names behind it, who else supports it?

"There are no parties, per say, simply groups of like minded Senators. As of now we have a few men firmly behind us and less. I can tell you that Junius Silanus, myself, Jason Antigonos and possibly Marius are all firmly allied with this group."

Can I request some time to think?

"By all means, but I warn you, the aristocrat will summon you and try and turn you to their side. They will call us radical and try and blacken our name. We represent the people and when they speak in such a way about us they actually speak of the people."

He rose.

"Also, I will be in Athens when you decide, chances are, so send a letter there."

Lucius Julius Caesar arrives to see Scipio.

Caesar is received by Scipio's mother: Please, please, come in. She then told Caesar to wait in the room: Please wait here, feel free to ask some wine if you wish so, I'll call my son. She smiled.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bucky View Post
    Caesar is received by Scipio's mother: Please, please, come in. She then told Caesar to wait in the room: Please wait here, feel free to ask some wine if you wish so, I'll call my son. She smiled.
    He smiles and accepts the wine, sipping it lightly.

After a while Scipio shows up - Good Day Caesar, my mother told me you were here to see me. You want to talk about politics I guess?

"I believe you have made a mistake allying with the Optimates."

He nods.

"However, before I continue may I ask what you goal is next term, what you wish to achieve?"

Scipio laughs - I've joined nobody dear Caesar. All I wish for the people is good, just not the same way that you, Caesar we need to have a balanced balance, we cannot give everything to the people as we cannot have everything to the Republic. Scipio smiles - Just because I don't agree with some of your proposals doesn't mean I'm against the people. - He says.

"Then perhaps you can be persuaded to change your vote for the bill regarding the land changes. I do not believe you fully understand it and how it will help the people."

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast