Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Diadochi - TW: Bugs, Known Issues & Hotfixes

Default Re: Diadochi - TW: Bugs, Known Issues & Hotfixes

Yeah, it shouldn't take more than 10 seconds to fix this.. I don't remember if there's something to edit also in EDB.txt though.

Started a new campaign (Ptolemies VH/VH) and, after a while, noticed that fog of war was off.

Tried a different faction (Macedonians) and saw the same thing.

RedFox's Avatar When it's done.™

Use 'toggle_fow'. You've probably just left it off. This is not a DTW related bug.

Quote Originally Posted by RedFox View Post
    Report any bugs & issues regarding Diadochi - TW v1.20 and later. Please also read the FAQs in the download thread.

This post will also serve to list known issues, so please read it before reporting anything. To write a bug report, use the following bug report form (text in italic serves as an example):

Bug Report Form
    -) Campaign: Imperial/turn 23
    -) Engine: RTW/BI/ALX
    -) Faction: Macedon
    -) Issue: CTD (crash to desktop) / BUG (missing textures, descriptions, etc.) / Other
    -) Description: The advisor thread pops up before every battle, no matter which faction I play against.

Known Issues v1.20
    -) The advisor thread pops up before every battle - Fixed
    -) Can't save\load in Pyrrhic Wars campaign - Fixed (thanks to Oberbefehlshaber)
    -) The game crashes when certain settlements are selected - Fixed
    -) Ptolemaic Late Generals and Parthian Companions not having shield values - Fixed
    -) CTDs when selecting certain settlements in the Pyrrhic Wars campaign - Fixed

These hotfixes will of course be present in an eventual future patch.
    The hotfixes for pyrrhic wars where we coppy paste them?

The hotfix for pyrrhic wars where we coppy paste them exactly?

In the Pyrrhic Wars campaign folder.

Lemunz's Avatar Libertus

is the DTW hotfix compatible with DTW 1.20? will it stop the advisor that keeps popping up every time theres a battle? there seems to be 3 options in the first page and the other 2 are PW hotfixes.

RedFox's Avatar When it's done.™

The latest hotfix I have sure does stop the advisor from popping up.

Lemunz's Avatar Libertus

so i can dl the dtw hotfix in the first page? it will fix the advisor alright thanks

Yeah that should fix it, I made that fix quite some time ago but I remember having removed the CharacterSelected trigger.

Laetus

Hi, the game crashes to desktop with this mod and the med. mod too. It only crashes if the campaign script is actived................

See error description here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...146028&page=63

Any ideas??

Surely not related to this mod, because none has never reported anything like that and seems more a software or hardware fault.

Why Liby-Phoenician Heavy Pikemen and Liby-Phoenician Medium Pikemen are not very hardy, without very good stamina? o_O But units like Poeni marines have very good stamina.
    Mb add to those pikemen very_hardy attritbute?
    Poeni marines with very good stamina

No stamina

Last edited by unDa; July 22, 2012 at 10:26 AM.

Hi, I was just trying to re-install DTW through steam alexander. I installed everything, pointed DTW to the Total War Alexander file and inserted: -nm -show_err -modTW in the launch options.. Unfortunately I only get the vanilla alex loading. I had had it working just fine through steam, but I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong now..

Any help would be much appreciated!

Is -show_err -nm -modTW in the shortcut options? This is mod is modfoldered.

WarbornUK's Avatar Tiro

I feel stupid asking this, but can someone explain to me where I'm putting this hotfix file? I haven't a clue how to install it and don't want to mess up my Total War game.

Sorry for the late replies guys...

@unDa: that is one of the things we missed and wasn't reported in time for us to fix it...that's not intentional.

@Rollinnse: a lot of people have troubles with Steam, see the download thread for the FAQs.

@WarbornUK: each file needs to overwrite the one already present. If you are not familiar with the RTW folder, make a search for that file. A backup is recommended...be careful not to overwrite the files in RTW\Data folder, otherwise you will mess up all the mods you have...for DTW you must look into the RTW\DTW\Data folder.

WarbornUK's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan 666 View Post
    Sorry for the late replies guys...

@unDa: that is one of the things we missed and wasn't reported in time for us to fix it...that's not intentional.

@Rollinnse: a lot of people have troubles with Steam, see the download thread for the FAQs.

@WarbornUK: each file needs to overwrite the one already present. If you are not familiar with the RTW folder, make a search for that file. A backup is recommended...be careful not to overwrite the files in RTW\Data folder, otherwise you will mess up all the mods you have...for DTW you must look into the RTW\DTW\Data folder.
    Thanks, I managed to work it out anyway, but thank you very much for responding! Great mod by the way, though you may need to do some new general models to fit with the ones that appear on the campaign map. Still, awesome mod, really enjoying it so far.

Game crash at 257 BC - when reforms should kick in.

Bug Report Form
    -) Campaign: Imperial/turn 87
    -) Engine: RTW/BI/ALX , DTW 1.20 with hotfixes added - same with DTW 1.21
    -) Faction: Rome
    -) Issue: CTD (crash to desktop)
    -) Description: After all the factions make their turns , the last icon is on (rebels,slaves) , the game works harder , as if out of memory and it crashes.

It is exactly the turn when the reforms should kick in. It's like writing the reform stuff is too hard for the game so it crashes.

I hate it ! Anybody got any solution ?

Thanks.