Thread: Adunabar-Cultism.

StealthEvo's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Adunabar-Cultism.

What up. A quick introductoary note. This is regarding TNS/WoM and has obviously been addressed (i hope). I already know this

Having made my modding debut as it were on the Fa:Tw platform I vaugley remember scrolling through the EDCT and seeing a large progression for the Cultist traits and alot of related ancillaries. That said in my many many attempts at playing through them and playing a RK campaign I never seemed to get past Novice of the Shadow Cult.

So this morning I woke up thinking. Lets have another look. I went and quickly found the reason. The core trait for the expansion of the entire tree has a chance of 10 for improvment under the best of times.

Now I can understand this from a Modders POV it's speshul and it's within you own lore as something quite secretive. However. I am interested in some discussion to start with.

Who else has seen any progression of this secret and potentially awesome series of traits?

Thangaror's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Adunabar-Cultism.

Gotta have to look it up in my Adūnabār campaign. But I've the feeling you're rigth that "Novice" is most common and there are few characters around being more fanatical.

But what do you mean with "secret and potentially awesome series of traits"?
    I would rather have a memory that is fair but unfinished than one that goes on to a grievous end.

StealthEvo's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: Adunabar-Cultism.

That might have been sensationalisation. But the three/four ancillaries do mirror the RK captain titles somewhat and the the bonus's applied at the higher levels of Cultism are impressive for cultural victory.