Thread: Finished Factions

panzer 4's Avatar Domesticus

Default Finished Factions

After doing some MP battles and some test games, i question which factions are finished/complete, and if possible for those factions which are NOT complete, can you please leave the details of the planned upgrades/buffs/nerfs/changes?
    The US will gladly step up to become the world police when there is oil involved, yet they will resign the second there is a genocide in Africa, a slaughter in an allied nation, or a massacre committed by dictators, all who's nations have nothing to offer, but the gratitude of the people to the international community for reaching out.

Default Re: Finished Factions

NEXT PATCH WILL HAVE

Redone British
    and New Naples Faction

still to do
    Ottomans.

Any detail on what to come for the Ottomans?

Naples? shouldnt the Major factions get fixed first? surely the British and Ottomans are more important then Naples?

an update on what is planned for the unfinished nations will also be appreciated... if you may
    Last edited by panzer 4; August 02, 2011 at 03:50 AM.
    The US will gladly step up to become the world police when there is oil involved, yet they will resign the second there is a genocide in Africa, a slaughter in an allied nation, or a massacre committed by dictators, all who's nations have nothing to offer, but the gratitude of the people to the international community for reaching out.

shouldnt the Major factions get fixed first?
    ????????????????????????????????????????????
    I dont have anything to fix in the major factions....as far as Iam concern my job with them is done.
    No Lord have asked me to fix, redo, or correct anything about them....

some minor fixes on some of the stats of some units...and thats about it.
    the rest is all done for what Iam concern....

can you care to elaborate in your oppinion what is yet to be done or correct?
    Last edited by [N]Fullin; August 02, 2011 at 02:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Gul View Post
    Any detail on what to come for the Ottomans?
    sorry havent even started research on the matter.....

well certain armies have units which just cost tooo much whereas their counterpart in another army will just rip them to shreads...

so ottomans not even researched yet? when will you start research on them?

Panzer4 please be a bit more polite with your questions. You are dealing with people who put their free time into this for absolutely nothing to gain except a few good words from us the users.

Thank you Modders, the game with NTW3 is a total blast.

Quote Originally Posted by HWick View Post
    Panzer4 please be a bit more polite with your questions. You are dealing with people who put their free time into this for absolutely nothing to gain except a few good words from us the users.

Thank you Modders, the game with NTW3 is a total blast.
    was i rude?

Maybe its just English being second/third language (just like mine) but it sounded like you are a little demanding. My bad if that's not the case which probably isnt.

All the best,

HWick

Cordial greeting from a lego Napoleon to another ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by [N]Fullin View Post
    sorry havent even started research on the matter.....
    Probablynerfing the melee values by 5 and doubling the price...

Quote Originally Posted by panzer 4 View Post
    was i rude?
    I understand ...no worries......

I will never start the research on the Ottos, cos Iam not in that department, the researcher department at the Lordz was working on the brits and Napolitans, but Iam sure they will startas soon as possible.

Regarding the majors stats you are correct, I thought you were talking about units and uniforms , what it is my department, and i thought we are quite happy with that, in terms of roster and uniform quality.

Stats will be revised and fix for all factions.

as example:
    Some minors to have 4 guns per artillery.
    Mamelukes stats to be nerf.
    Saxons to have all 8 pounder artillery.
    Some grenadiers regiments , not the converged ones to be better than the later ones.

so on so on....

Any suggestions are welcome gents....

i posted in the suggestion a few times but im not sure if anyone took notice...
    main thing is just to give tufenk in stead of musket (better range+acc, -reload) and make some cost adjustments... it doesnt make sense that a unit that cost 425 can beat a unit that cost 500

Panzer 4,
    I have taken note of things you, & others, have posted.
    I have already set-up a different musket for the Turks (range +10, slower reload).
    Perhaps you could help me as to who should get it?
    ATM I have given it to all musket armed Ottomans, except the Nazzi Credit (sorry for spelling) infantry.

This change will be included in the next release.

well everyone but the Nizam Cedid
    but are you adding Azab Tufkech? they were main infantry unit for ottoman armies at the time, and ottoman military doctrine ussually called for being on the defensive, even when it seemed they were on the offensive. this made them terrible in open battle grounds and suffered from really bad generals

need anything else, pm me
    Last edited by panzer 4; August 04, 2011 at 09:37 AM.

Is it possible to implement a different charging cry for the Ottomans? More like in real life, Allah Allah. Is that possible?

Dont think the sounds can be modded like that,could be wrong but you get all sorts of problems with the voices etc from what i hear if you change them.

INDEED... THE SOUND FILE BROUGHT UP ALL KIND OF TROUBLES (SORRY FOR CAPS MY KEYBOARD IS BROKEN AND GETTING ME IN ALL KIND OF TROUBLES)

it would have been nice to add those islamic chants... really gives the immersion i always wanted