Thread: Mount&Blade - Picture of the Month - VII MMXI - (The Submissions)

Default Mount&Blade - Picture of the Month - VII MMXI - (The Submissions)

Welcome Traveler...

To the Mount&Blade Picture of the Month Contest VII

- MMXI -

The Rules

I There will be no editing of screenshots aside from cropping or resizing.

II One submission per member.

III You can post screens from any version of Mount&Blade, including Warband, as well as from any modified version of Mount&Blade.

IIII Titles are allowed, but that's about it!

V Please save your comments for the voting thread which will be opened once the submission window is closed.

*** And finally... This is your chance to gain reputation and *renown* and of course have fun capturing the essence of all that is Mount&Blade! So and let's see what you got! and Good luck to the contestants!

"How shall humankind ever find peace if the soul remains conscious in the sky and the shadow in the Underworld? The combination of sweet bait and naivety completely destroyes Nature's best gift: death, and doubles the agony of the dying with worries of a future!" - Pliny the Elder

Default Re: Mount&Blade - Picture of the Month - VII MMXI - (The Submissions)

17 days over and no submissions yet? I guess i shall get it started .

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Assortment of my scene props .

penquin11's Avatar Biarchus

Tough, I had to choose which one to submit

A Knightly Night
    Last edited by penquin11; August 23, 2011 at 08:09 AM.

Sweet

Here's mine

Battle on the Hillside
    "How shall humankind ever find peace if the soul remains conscious in the sky and the shadow in the Underworld? The combination of sweet bait and naivety completely destroyes Nature's best gift: death, and doubles the agony of the dying with worries of a future!" - Pliny the Elder

And I think this one still counts as submitted 31 Aug....... I hope

Khergit Tactics

You made it