Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Recruitment modification for the 'Sengoku Jidai Unit Pack' DLC (Requires purchasing the DLC for use)

Default Re: Recruitment modification for the 'Sengoku Jidai Unit Pack' DLC (Requires purchasing the DLC for use)

Is this mod compatible with AUM and Darthmod?

Akaie's Avatar Sangi Ukon'e no Chūjō

Default Re: Recruitment modification for the 'Sengoku Jidai Unit Pack' DLC (Requires purchasing the DLC for use)

It should. Darthmod by itself only changes stats, so you're fine there. AUM adds new units, rather than changes pre-existing ones, so you are most likely fine there. The best thing you can do is do a little test yourself. I'd be grateful if you'd make a post confirming something one way of the other.

The S2 Onin War Mod | Boshin: Total Domains
    Patron of Erwin Rommel
    Under the proud patronage of Radious

Well it looks like it is compatible.I am using both darthmod and AUM and for now there seem to be no problems.

Is there a mod like this that gets the enemy ai to recruit these units but doesn't make them all available to each faction? I'd love to take on oda long spears or hojo gunners, but I'd like the units to stay clan specific... just curious, sucks that me and my friends can recruit in coop, but the enemy never uses them.

Is it that they can't use them, or that they just never meet the building requirements? If the latter, I wonder what it would take to get a mod where special units can be built in castles, but they stay clan specific.

Can has download link to alternative version? o.o''

Hello since i got a new pc & downloaded back S2TW i'm looking for the mods i had in the past and this one is part of theim, is there any links up to download it ? any topic i could find got outdated/dead links.

Please help me in the quest of the funniest S2TW i need your help, cheers.

dude, where are those link

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12