Thread: Villa of Marcus Pedius Felix

Captain Blackadder's Avatar A bastion of sanity

Default Villa of Marcus Pedius Felix

Here lies the house of Marcus Pedius Felix one of the finest legal minds that Rome has ever seen. Marcus sits in his house with his closest slave Septimus debating that various coming and goings of philosophy.

Money

5750 Denari

5 small farms
    20 slaves
    Last edited by Captain Blackadder; August 08, 2011 at 06:53 AM.
    Patronised by happyho
    Patron of Thoragoros, Chilon
    Member of the Legion of Rahl

Default Re: Villa of Marcus Tullius Cicero

Tiberius Julius Caesar, former Consul and future Pro-Consul of Greece, arrives to see the lawyer.
    Alistair Yronwood - Lord of Yronwood, Warden of the Stone Way, Blood Royal

"Darkness? I was born in it...molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man. By then it was nothing to me but blinding! The shadows betray you because they belong to me!
    "But there must always be a Darth Traya, one that holds the knowledge of betrayal. Who has been betrayed in their heart, and will betray in turn."

"You clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, I AM the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks! "

Default Re: Villa of Marcus Tullius Cicero

Quote Originally Posted by RVFVS View Post
    Tiberius Julius Caesar, former Consul and future Pro-Consul of Greece, arrives to see the lawyer.
    He is shown in my Septimus to see Marcus Pedius Felix
    Patronised by happyho

Default Re: Villa of Marcus Pedius Felix

Caesar sat.

"Well, I am off to Greece soon. However, I stopped by to speak with you regarding a bill that I intend to see proposed. A land bill."

"Darkness? I was born in it...molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man. By then it was nothing to me but blinding! The shadows betray you because they belong to me!
    "But there must always be a Darth Traya, one that holds the knowledge of betrayal. Who has been betrayed in their heart, and will betray in turn."

"You clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, I AM the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks! "

Yes what does it entail? I have heard many people talk of reform but just what is your intention?
    Patronised by happyho

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Blackadder View Post
    Yes what does it entail? I have heard many people talk of reform but just what is your intention?
    "The bill has been posted in the Curia I believe by Senator Marius."

He rubbed his chin.

"However, my father also wishes to kindle a friendship with you. You are an intelligent Senator, one he wishes to see rise. He values allies as he hopes you do and a partnership could work well."

Marcus smiles at the compliment he is always happy to have his ego stroked.

I agree friends are a great thing to have in this world however I cannot abide by a land reform bill. To give land to those who have no knowledge of it will spell disaster for our country. However there is one reform bill that I believe is in the best interests of all and that is the granting of Citizenship to all our latin allies. We can work together on such a bill.
    Patronised by happyho

Marcus smiles at the compliment he is always happy to have his ego stroked.

I agree friends are a great thing to have in this world however I cannot abide by a land reform bill. To give land to those who have no knowledge of it will spell disaster for our country. However there is one reform bill that I believe is in the best interests of all and that is the granting of Citizenship to all our latin allies. We can work together on such a bill.
    Lucius nodded.

"Such a bill could be beneficial. However, my father does not seek to alienate the people, which the bill could well do. Could I press you to change your vote on the land bill in exchange for my father's support and his help in crafting the bill?"

Lucius paused.

"Surly a man of your reputation could come to a compromise?"

Lucius nodded.

"Such a bill could be beneficial. However, my father does not seek to alienate the people, which the bill could well do. Could I press you to change your vote on the land bill in exchange for my father's support and his help in crafting the bill?"

Lucius paused.

"Surly a man of your reputation could come to a compromise?"
    What do you mean that it would alienate the people? The people want this it only makes sense to allow those who have fought for Rome throughout generations are given citizenship within it.
    Patronised by happyho

What do you mean that it would alienate the people? The people want this it only makes sense to allow those who have fought for Rome throughout generations are given citizenship within it.
    He paused, thinking how to word what he was going to say.

"Some...may think that citizenship is being undermined by adding more of a less...Roman stock. But do not worry, I will support you as long as you will support my father in the future."

He paused, thinking how to word what he was going to say.

"Some...may think that citizenship is being undermined by adding more of a less...Roman stock. But do not worry, I will support you as long as you will support my father in the future."
    I am willing to support things that will help the people of Rome as long as they are not blatant grabs for power.
    Patronised by happyho

I am willing to support things that will help the people of Rome as long as they are not blatant grabs for power.
    "How about a grain distribution bill."

Certainly I would put such a bill forward how large would this be?
    Patronised by happyho

Marcus purchases 5 small farms 2500 denari and 20 slaves 2,000 to help run it total spent 4750 denari leaving him with a total of 5,250 denari left
    Patronised by happyho

Quintus arrives with 2 lictors.
    These fine gentlemen's have thanks to their consistent idiotic posts have earned their place on my ignore list: mrmouth, The Illusionist, motiv-8, mongrel, azoth, thorn777 and elfdude. If you want to join their honourable rank you just have to post idiotic posts and you will get there in no time.

He is shown into see Marcus
    Patronised by happyho