Thread: Battle maps - large towns

Krystoforos's Avatar Biarchus

Default Battle maps - large towns

I wonder if it is possible to make a large cities without walls on whole battle map. It will be some new spirit in games based on Total War engine. For example there will be at first a fort with normal battle map - walls etc. and then when You win and attack proper city You will be put to map with a lot of streets and buildings - whole battle map will be a center of a city. Fights on streets that is what I mean. What do You think?

Default Re: Battle maps - large towns

i think it would be AWESOME ...but i also think that you can't have been the first to have thought about it and unfortunately it will most probably be really really difficult if not impossible...

i'd love to relive that 2nd "mark of chaos" empire battle...in that town that got stormed by chaos from all directions...buildings crambling..troops running here and there in order to cover all the "holes" etc...let's hope someone eventually gets to do this...the TA team made full-custom settlements so who knows ? maybe someday someone will also make something like this and we'll get to play it...