Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Shogun 2 Gloss & Fall of the Samurai Gloss Overhaul with working Rollback COMPLETED & UPDATED

Icon14 Re: Shogun 2 Recolored & Less shiny/glossy units (Naval,Campaign,Land) Version 8.0

Quote Originally Posted by Superghostboy View Post
    Important Hotfix for my xml mod released and updated my mod to Version 8!

Change-Log

-----> enhanced Detail
    -----> fix and recolored Monks and horse to not look to white
    -----> enhanced Gloss
    -----> add texture to my xml mod
    -----> tweaked Takeda units to not look reddisch
    -----> tweaked Gloss to look like from Ftmch
    ----------> With xml tweak and my texture mod looks better very better!

Dont forget to comment and reply!
    I upload new screenshots (first post) to show you how look the gloss if the weather is different! Looks very good!

The campaign units and Agent are recolored their color is more visible and look more realistic the other units of Shogun 2, too

Look at my Attached Files here at this post to download bigger screenshots to look better at the gloss or download the mod for a test!

Don't forget to Comment and Reply!
    Last edited by Superghostboy; February 04, 2012 at 11:37 AM.

Libertus

Default Re: Shogun 2 Recolored & Less shiny/glossy units (Naval,Campaign,Land) Version 8.0

Wich file do you use to have these screenshots? The shogun 2 rar, the less gloss xml file or both of them?

Icon4 Re: Shogun 2 Recolored & Less shiny/glossy units (Naval,Campaign,Land) Version 8.0

Quote Originally Posted by tonio59 View Post
    Wich file do you use to have these screenshots? The shogun 2 rar, the less gloss xml file or both of them?
    Only mod_less_gloss_xml.rar

Libertus

Default Re: Shogun 2 Recolored & Less shiny/glossy units (Naval,Campaign,Land) Version 8.0

Ok, thanks for response. I try it.

Libertus

Great job, units look better. There is just a problem with special units like hattori bandits or oda long yari ashigaru who are now replaced by samurais. I use your shogun 2 retexture two but i had no problem like this before.

Icon4 Re: Shogun 2 Recolored & Less shiny/glossy units (Naval,Campaign,Land) Version 8.0

Quote Originally Posted by tonio59 View Post
    Great job, units look better. There is just a problem with special units like hattori bandits or oda long yari ashigaru who are now replaced by samurais. I use your shogun 2 retexture two but i had no problem like this before.
    Could you post a screenshot! What other mods you used? This mods my Less shiny/glossy units and my Shogun 2 retexture mod work 100% together! Only a other Mod from other modder could do this problem!

Libertus

I found the problem, it was TROM restructured pack.

I upload more screenshots from xml mod now with texture tweak to show how look the gloss at different weather! More screenshots look at first post!
    Last edited by Superghostboy; January 03, 2012 at 12:04 PM.

Noif de Bodemloze's Avatar The Protector of Art
    Content Emeritus

Anyway... This mod is been good for my game. More fps to game and units armor glossy more realistic now.

Here is my +rep for you

Bad213Boy's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: Shogun 2 Less shiny/glossy units (Naval,Campaign,Land) Version 8.0

Uhhh, if this is suppose to be a mod, you don't have the mod attached. You have a bunch of pics.

Frodo45127's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by Bad213Boy View Post
    Uhhh, if this is suppose to be a mod, you don't have the mod attached. You have a bunch of pics.
    Man, have you seen the first post?

Noif de Bodemloze's Avatar The Protector of Art
    Content Emeritus

hey Superghostboy
    I noticed one thing, what you aren't made it less shiny or glossy and it is Matchlock/Samurai's their rifles. It really shining during in the battle.

Bad213Boy's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo45127 View Post
    Man, have you seen the first post?
    I forgot I had NoScripts Firefox Add-on ON. Damn thing stops any java stuff. I must have been up all night for not noticing it. My bad.

Icon4 Re: Shogun 2 Less shiny/glossy units (Naval,Campaign,Land) Version 8.0

Quote Originally Posted by Noif View Post
    hey Superghostboy
    I noticed one thing, what you aren't made it less shiny or glossy and it is Matchlock/Samurai's their rifles. It really shining during in the battle.
    I update my mod to Version 9 and add a very cool Special Edition for DirectX 11! With this Special Mod Shogun 2 looks more realistic not only the units/trees/grass/and and....................!!!!

At my next update I made less shiny/gloss for weapons!

Have Fun with my Special Edition!

Edit: The screenshots below are not from the Special Edition Mod! I like to surprise you, the difference are very notice able!!!
    Last edited by Superghostboy; February 04, 2012 at 11:38 AM.

Icon4 Re: Shogun 2 Less shiny/glossy units (Naval,Campaign,Land,Environment,Rigid_model) Special VersionVersion 9.0

Here a screenshot (After/Before) to my Special Mod for Direct X 11
    Last edited by Superghostboy; February 04, 2012 at 11:39 AM.

Icon4 Re: Shogun 2 Less shiny/glossy units (Naval,Campaign,Land,Environment,Rigid_model) Special VersionVersion 9.0

Quote Originally Posted by Superghostboy View Post
    Here a screenshot (After/Before) to my Special Mod for Direct X 11
    Look at that Screenshots to see much more the difference from my Special Mod for Directx 11

Don't forget to comment and reply!
    Last edited by Superghostboy; February 04, 2012 at 12:18 PM.

Icon4 Re: Shogun 2 Less shiny/glossy units (Naval,Campaign,Land,Environment,Rigid_model) Version 10.0

!!!I updated my mod to Version 10!!!

Change-Log (DirectX 11_Special Version)

---> more Performance!
    ---> better gloss & color at (trees,grass,cloth,building)!

Don't forget to Comment!
    Last edited by Superghostboy; February 04, 2012 at 11:40 AM.

gabyu's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: Shogun 2 Less shiny/glossy units (Naval,Campaign,Land,Environment,Rigid_model) Version 10.0

So the normal (non Special Version) mod remains unchanged in version 10.

Default Re: Shogun 2 Less shiny/glossy units (Naval,Campaign,Land,Environment,Rigid_model) Version 10.0

sometimes the effects disappear,sometimes it runs ok.

Icon4 Re: Shogun 2 Less shiny/glossy units (Naval,Campaign,Land,Environment,Rigid_model) Version 10.0

Quote Originally Posted by gabyu View Post
    So the normal (non Special Version) mod remains unchanged in version 10.
    Quote Originally Posted by hacker9001 View Post
    sometimes the effects disappear,sometimes it runs ok.
    !!!Good news for all how love DathMod or the Unit Variety Mod and other mods!!!

I update my mod to Version 11 and add a Mod that work with all mods form other modders! I hope you like it!
    Here some screenshots if I had more time I post more screenshots!

!!!Don't forget to Comment and Reply!!!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast