Thread: Newest DLC =

Default Newest DLC =

CTD? Battles won't work, names not showing up, crash to desktop while loading...

Confirmed bug?
    Quo usque tandem abutere, Catilina, patientia nostra? quam diu etiam furor iste tuus nos eludet? quem ad finem sese effrenata iactabit audacia?

Default Re: Newest DLC =

Try the attached pack (unzip and drop it into the data directory). It will disable the new DLC units until I have the means to fix them.

I've uninstalled TROM for now, and verified game cache and deleting a scriptf file in order to get Custom Battles Playable. Game working now.

You would advise me to turn TROM 3 off for the time? Anyone able to have DLC and TROM? What a dillema
    Quo usque tandem abutere, Catilina, patientia nostra? quam diu etiam furor iste tuus nos eludet? quem ad finem sese effrenata iactabit audacia?

Try the disabler I posted above. As long as the DLC units are not in the game TROM3 should run fine. They have to be adjusted anyway before they fit to the mod.

Goin tot ry it right away. Your changes beat an UNIT-DLC. Waiting for the Combo, though.

seem to be working for me but havent met the requirements yet to field the mounted gunners and havent seen the a.i build any yet (fighting chosakabe and takeda only).

Yep. DlC with TROM are working for me too. Just AI dosen't recruit new units.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=474178

will we see some of these units in the trom-campaign? ^^

- btw, they have "stolen" a trom idea AGAIN. xD

i just read there will be some additional agents too...interesting.
    Last edited by Chrysantheme; August 17, 2011 at 04:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysantheme View Post
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=474178

will we see some of these units in the trom-campaign? ^^

- btw, they have "stolen" a trom idea AGAIN. xD

i just read there will be some additional agents too...interesting.
    Probably no, wrong period.
    Last edited by Yarkis de Bodemloze; August 17, 2011 at 09:42 AM.

but there is a unit (monks) with tetsubos.

its hard to find informations about these weapons, but on ebay (i know that this is not a historical correct source), it seems like you can buy a tetsubo from the edo period wich was after sengoku jidai (http://cgi.ebay.com/JAPANESE-EDO-PER...-/320694294357), other sources suggest that it was used before sengoku jidai (see all these oni-statues wielding tetsubos for example).

if we can asume that the tetsubo was used in the gempei war and in the edo period, we can asume that it was used in sengoku jidai too because this period is betwen gempei and edo.

i have no idea what tatcal use it could have or how to implement it usefull into trom, but i just think that the tetsubo should be there somehow. ^^

edit:

i found something in this forum...

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=428766
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/attac...2&d=1298832456

-> i am not alone ^^
    Last edited by Chrysantheme; August 17, 2011 at 06:24 PM.

I don't rule out that we can use assets of the DLC for the sengoku jidai period, just not the whole units. Especially the armor doesn't fit. As far as new agents are concerned I am pretty shure that CA will just recycle the old ones, like they did it with the peninsular war DLC for NTW. Which means that we can't add new agents since that would just overwrite the old ones.

the new agents - the "seductive dancers" (i forgot their name) would be nice, the other wouldn't have a unique use in trom.

but this sounds like i can at least hope there will be tetsubos.

i just hope that we will get a new pfm, i dont want to experiment with the "hack"-way - but i miss my partial conversion of AUM for trom.

Im a bit confused as to weither the newest dlc works with trom yet? Im getting CTDs during loading, has it not been updated yet?

I thought i read a post saying it was fixed, maybe i misunderstood?

it works fine for me. no ctd or other issues.

post more info -

have you played trom3 before? (there could be an issue with the installation)
    do you use other mods? + did you use other mods in the past? (it could be an issue with another mod)
    do you use the latest version of trom3?