Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1237- the fist of god

Kommodore's Avatar Foederatus

Icon4 1237- the fist of god

Hey guys,

this is a mod from a german moddingteam named "infracta".
    We have got theTeutonic addon revised.
    Was made​​:
    - Complete NEW card, between two and three times as large as the Teutons map in dimensions, and about twice as many provinces.
    - New factions
    - Units were new distributed, and we installed new units
    - Set up a new concept
    - And a lot of other stuff done

concept:
    1237 - The fist of God deals with the beginning of regional activity in the Baltics. So far, so vanilla. In addition I have set the time on 1237-1410, 1237 union of the two orders (the Sword and German), 1410 Battle of Tannenberg.

We opposed to the other mods Infracta each fraction were only a few (2-4) provinces, this creates a certain balance in the start is given, the factions in the West have better cities but are also more crowded, and come earlier in the war.

So very many rebel provinces. These rebels we are similar to RS2 made ​​very strong, because the spread is difficult.
    In extreme military administration in 1648 or in other mods we have refrained, so we save my script and the mod is available.
    The mercenary pools we have very well filled. Among other Crusaders units in the Baltics.
    Most regions are still cultivated DID NOT, so it must really colonized there.

factions

1 Deutsche Hanse (die Hanse ist 1237 noch jung, daher nur Hamburg und Lübeck)
    2 Herzogtum Braunschweig-Lüneburg
    3 Erzbistum Kurköln
    4 Markgrafschaft Brandenburg
    5 Königreich Böhmen

6 Deutscher Orden
    7 Erzbistum Riga

8 Königreich Dänemark
    9 Königreich Schweden
    10 Königreich Norwegen

11 Polnische Herzogtümer
    12 Großfürstentum Litauen
    13 Khanat der Goldenen Horde

14 Großfürstentum Wladimir-Susdal
    15 Großfürstentum Chernigow
    16 Republik Nowgorod

17 Königreich Ungarn
    18 Papststaaten

Erzbistum Kurköln

1237- the fist of god is an revised campaign of Kingdoms: Teutonic Wars.

You musn't be logged in to download this mod at infracta.de. Guests download with 50 kb/s, Users with more.

Here is the download Link of the Full version: Press me

Here are the patches for you: Press me

Here is the installation for german speaking peoples:http://www.infracta.de/wbb/forum/ind...d&threadID=809
    Last edited by Kommodore; February 12, 2012 at 03:20 AM. Reason: Added new downloading links

Default Re: 1237- the fist of god

Hey guys, here are two more pictures and the download link:

North germany

prussia

In the next week comes the english installation instruction
    Last edited by Kommodore; February 12, 2012 at 03:08 AM.

großartig, wenn ich die tage zeit finde wird medieval hierfür reinstaliert...als lübecker muss ich einfach mal den hansebund gespielt haben ^^

Begrüßung aus Amerika! Ich hoffe, dass mein Deutsch nicht so schlecht ist. Diese ieht gut aus, besonders mit denen schiffbaren Flüsse. Aber wie können Sie die Papststaaten haben? Welche Stadt würden sie besitzen?
    I'm a proud member of the Online Campaign for Real English. If you believe in capital letters, punctuation, and correct spelling, then copy this into your signature.

The Pope is just implemented to have a nice feature and to force the katholic states not to fight against each other. So in fact: The pope doesn't have any cities and is not playable.

Greetings
    Durin
    "I think there is a profound and enduring beauty in simplicity. In clarity. In Efficiency.
    True simplicity is derived from so much more than the absence of clutter and ornamentation.
    It's about bringing order to complexity."

Jony Ive

Vegas_Bear's Avatar Biarchus

Can we get a download link, in which we don't have to register to a site to try this out?

Vegas_Bear

No, the only offical link is the on infracta.de. You must be register, The administrator mean, that they do a lot of work and it's just a thing of two minutes.

Ive registered but link still doesnt appear to be working

The more sand has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it.
    Niccolo Machiavelli

Default 1237- Installation instructions

Hey guys,
    i'm back with one description for the installation in ten steps:

1st: You go to infracta
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

2nd: You klick "register"

3th: Now you read the terms of use and fill a tick in "I have read the terms of use and accept them."

4th: Now you fill your password and e-mail adress in.

5th: Now you are logged in and you're here:

6th: Now you go to here:
    7th: Now you are here

8th: klick "wsif.category.category3"
    9th: Now you click beta 1.11 and " wsif.entry.menu.link.entryFiles"
    10th: Now you download the first and install it and then you download the secound and install it too.

I downloaded and installed 1237 as per instructions. The game starts fine, but my campaign interface is completely messed up and there are no buttons! I suspect this is because I am using an English version of Kingdoms 1.5, but I can't be sure. Any help would be much appreciated––I was really looking forward to playing what looks like an excellent mod!

EDIT:

Okay, I seem to have fixed the problem by deleting the following files from the ui folder: shared.sd, strategy.sd, battle.sd

I also deleted descr_geography_new from the data folder.
    Last edited by Cyprian2; August 07, 2011 at 09:24 PM.

No, I have the english version too, squid made an mod lacher, here is the link: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=410461

Thanks for the reply, Kommodore, but I'm a little confused. The tool you've linked to seems to be for Steam installs. I have Gold Edition, not steam. So, to clarify: I got the mod installed and working correctly (I think), but I had to delete the files mentioned in the post above in order to get the interface to work. So far, I haven't played many turns (I'm playing as the Swedes), but at least I can see my characters and cities and information scrolls––which were all scrambled and hidden before!

Anyway, I will report any CTDs I may still have. Also, if anyone is having the same problem as me (i.e. the interface being scrambled), delete the files I mentioned in my post above. If there's a better fix than that, Kommodore, then I'd be much obliged!

I ask Durin for some more informations and help, wait a bit...

P.S. Durin is the founder of infracta...

Seems like the problem is already solved.

But we know this problem and it is already fixed and part of the patch.
    "I think there is a profound and enduring beauty in simplicity. In clarity. In Efficiency.
    True simplicity is derived from so much more than the absence of clutter and ornamentation.
    It's about bringing order to complexity."

Jony Ive

Thanks for taking the time to respond, Durin. I've really been enjoying the mod so far. It's everything the original Teutonic campaign should have been––and much more. Very small starting empires, which is nice. I've reached 1247, playing as Sweden, and it's really taken me a long time to build myself up. I wonder if you could give us an idea, here at TWC, when the 1.3 patch will be released. I've been looking around Infracta, but unfortunately, don't speak enough German to make sense of everything. Thanks, again.

Look in the international area, I there translate in a few days some texts...

Is there an install in English?

Cause I downloaded the one on the international forum and it's in German.
    And I don't know German!

How is this for a bug (I can't report in German, but anyone who can might like to make the modders aware)?

Playing as teutonic order, the script spawns reinforcement armies of crusaders for the teutonics on board ship - but the ships appear on land in mecklenburg (the script coords are wrong)

If you save game and come back to it, one ship - the nearest - jumps in the river (but sans reinforcement army) while the other fades away with a cry. Never seen this before. I think those buggers were costing me during their holiday in Mecklenburg - I thought my troops had gone gold-plated as I suddenly dived into the red

@MedievalDragoon: Yes, all is in german, maybe one modder translate it, the moddingteam exempts, that someone other translate it...
    @pons: I will tell it to the team. Do you already downloaded the patch? Here is the Link
    Last edited by Kommodore; August 14, 2011 at 02:16 AM.

Taking into consideration that this is still a beta, I wonder if the team will implement historical starting leaders for all factions. I was a little confused when I began a campaign as Denmark and found some guy called Konig Bergthor was my ruler. Seriously, who is that? It should be Valdemar II "the Victorious." Denmark never had a king named Bergthor, afaik. Plus, Valdemar is a most fascinating character and deserves to be in this mod.
    Last edited by Cyprian2; August 22, 2011 at 03:51 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast