Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cursus Honorum (a WB mod)

Default Re: Cursus Honorum (a WB mod)

Map is basically done now! Only a few more bits and bobs to finish and then 0.6 BETA will be ready for testing!

I've requested that this mod gets an own sub-forum in the hosted mods section, If we get it we devs will also get a private dev forum which should increase our productivity

nice!

good news everyone, our request was granted so now we have a sub-forum in the hosted mods section

check it out here

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1802

Base Scutum Texture
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

An example of shield designs-Marian Republican Scutum design(out of date for this mod). WIP-

Under the Patronage of the Honorable Bolkonskij

Indulge yourself into discovering the race of the Turks that stormed the Oriental world and regained their honor from the despair of decay.
    The Expiation of Degeneracy-A Great Seljuks AAR at http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=276748
    "By purple death I'm seized and fate supreme."- Julian the Apostate

Moved this thread to your new sub-board.
    Under the Patronage of Leonidas the Lion|Patron of Imperator of Rome - Dewy - Crazyeyesreaper|American and Proud

thx bolkonky.

gj Imperator, are they in your osp?

haha, i was confused for a minute there, I was like where did this come from?
    EDIT: i'm not gonna edit all of these anymore btw, look on the download info sticky thread, that will be the most up to date info.
    Last edited by Tsubodai; August 29, 2011 at 09:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zemdu View Post
    thx bolkonky.

gj Imperator, are they in your osp?
    They will be. I'm not finished with the texture yet.

Indulge yourself into discovering the race of the Turks that stormed the Oriental world and regained their honor from the despair of decay.
    The Expiation of Degeneracy-A Great Seljuks AAR at http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=276748

version 0.6 BETA is now out, please see the download info page

Way to little done on this period good work.

thx, but there are alot of mods that are done in this time period, but not for warband
    the community kept on asking for a mod set in this timeperiod so we decided to give them that mod

many of them are dying/dead that is the main prob. there are quite a few rome mods but very few for this time period

uh..yeah..thats why i started to make this mod...and nothing to do with hegemony taking ages..no, none at all..

Default Re: Rise of Rome (a WB mod)

Quote Originally Posted by Imperator of rome View Post
    Well, the plumes are painted on a lot of planes(semi 3d shapes) and I move them around to create the plume. I could show you a picture, or I could let Rglcotl show you.
    Is therean tutorial on doing this?

Not that I know of.

bummer

I'll try to make one eventually, with the kind of meshes I use and how to uvmap/paint it I guess.

plz send the link to me

I will when whenever I do it. I have to figure out how to maximize its effect in-game so it might take a few months. You should focus on learning how to model, how to maintain good line structures on your model(I suck at that hard), and texturing.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperator of Rome View Post
    They will be. I'm not finished with the texture yet.
    is the osp out now?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast