Thread: The Eagle Standard interview and review

Default The Eagle Standard interview and review

Lord Baal has taken an interview from me sometime ago
    and also has an interesting review of DarthMod: Shogun II for you to read
    HERE

Mr Kami's Avatar Ordinarius

Default Re: The Eagle Standard interview and review

Thank you for your kind words regarding myself and the other team members its much appreciated!
    The interview was good reading.

diadok's Avatar Senator

Icon14 Re: The Eagle Standard interview and review

I must admit i am very happy to recognize some of my screenshots that illustrating the very good articles

Well done Lord Baal

You like EPIC battles ? watch Diadok's Gallery, play Epic Late Campaign for TATW 2.1
    "They rob the poor under the cover of law, forsooth, and we plunder the rich under the protection of our own courage." (Black Sam Bellamy)

The joy of watching DMS growing is sadly toppled by the increased work hours I have to spend.
    Having two jobs (one in a gaming shop, one in writing articles for a tech-website) means I get little time for gaming. Many of my reports were not published because of this.
    However I'm working on a solution to write articles from the shop while there's no other work, so I might just have more time to dedicate to this LOVELY community and this AWESOME mod.
    All roads lead to Rome101. Also, squirrels.

Lord Baal's Avatar Praefectus

I'm glad you all like it!

@diadok: I forgot to mention some of those pictures where yours by the way, sorry! Have some comrepnsation.
    PROUD TO BE A PESANT. And for the dimwitted, I know how to spell peasant. <== This blue things are links, you click them and magical things (like not ending up like a fool) happens.
    Visit my utterly wall of doom here.
    Do you wanna play SS 6.4 and take your time while at it? Play with my 12 turns per year here.
    Y también quieres jugar Stainless Steel 100% en español? Mira por aca.

diadok's Avatar Senator

Icon2 Re: The Eagle Standard interview and review

There is no offense

You like EPIC battles ? watch Diadok's Gallery, play Epic Late Campaign for TATW 2.1
    "They rob the poor under the cover of law, forsooth, and we plunder the rich under the protection of our own courage." (Black Sam Bellamy)