Thread: HoI2 Huge Bug

Default HoI2 Huge Bug

Hello! I have spotted a very annoying bug in a Modern Day Scenario (which is a modification for HoI2) campaign I have played... Although I have a positive amount of supplies that I produce per day, for a strange reason I loose a very big amount of supplies... I should have produced around +3000 supplies with my campaign, but instead, I have lost -2000 supplies... I have checked my production and trade aggrements but everything is ok... How should I fix this problem? If I can't find a solution, soon I will start using cheats, but I don't want to! And no, I have never faced this problem before...
    Thank you!

ccllnply's Avatar Tribunus

Default Re: HoI2 Huge Bug

Who are you playing as? If you're part of one of the big alliances, I believe the alliance leader takes a percentage of your supplies

I am playing as Greece... I will make an alternative campaign to see if you are right! Thanks for trying to help me though!

Thank you, you're right! But, serisously, I don't believe that leaving European Union should be a wise idea... What should I do now?

ccllnply's Avatar Tribunus

Quote Originally Posted by xristosQ View Post
    Thank you, you're right! But, serisously, I don't believe that leaving European Union should be a wise idea... What should I do now?
    On the Modern Day Scenario, if you're playing as Greece I would say leave the EU. They don't really help in any real way other than blueprints and if you're Greece, you don't have enough Tech Teams to take advantage of them anyway. Plus, around 2008, the EU always get you into a war with Russia and China