Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DarthMod_splash_CONTEST!

Default DarthMod_splash_CONTEST!

So if anyone can use basic photoshop skills can produce an intro sceen for the new DarthMod.(The new DarthMod will be not beta but a true enhancement using all Kawen's work, wipeout's enhancements and probably optional combatibility with my BI_gameplay fix new upcoming version for those who own BI. So that they can co-exist in same install)

You must upload your images here that will be targeted to be used for DarthMod new intro scene.
    The winner will be voted by the fans and will be granted a special place in the comment section of DarthMod intro ReadMe.
    See it as a game and a reason to help me in my try to give you the best possible gameplay for this super game.

Default MY picture

Hello, this picture is probably very different from what all of you expected. This is my 1st ever go at a paint shop program and taking screenies of RTW: DE= darth edition. Give any verdict you like as i can only improve.

The image is small, because it has been scaled down automatically by photo bucket. I can e-mail the larger one if anyone wants it.

Default Splash Screen for darthmod

Here is my version of splash screen for dartmod 7.0... darth what do you think?...

if you like i send the tga files to you

PS
    it's in low quality settings...

i want also to create a video for darthmod...but i dont have any tools to capture gameplay do you hae one?...

Lord Rahl's Avatar Behold the Beard
    Content Emeritus

Patron of: Ó Cathasaigh, Major. Stupidity, Kscott, Major König, Nationalist_Cause, Kleos, Rush Limbaugh, General_Curtis_LeMay, and NIKO_TWOW.RU | Patronized by: MadBurgerMaker
    Opifex, Civitate, ex-CdeC, Ex-Urbanis Legio, Ex-Quaestor, Ex-Helios Editor, Sig God, Skin Creator & Badge Forger
    I may be back... | @BeardedRiker

Kaweh's Avatar Aerani

Why not use the RTW movie cam: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=29767

K.K

SIBLESZˇCRANDARˇSIMETRICAL​ˇDARTH VADERˇKAWEHˇRAVEN DARKWINGˇKALOS
    ˇ PROUD MEMBER OF ROMA SURRECTUM II ˇ

Ahlerich's Avatar Praeses

i like the splash screen..but the human bright face i dont like so much somehow. the "darthmod" writing collides a little bit with the original rome writing so maybe move the darthmod writing to the upper part of the screen so the difference to the original rome tag is less obvious?

just a suggestion from the barbarian :-/

Dorian's Avatar Libertus

I am entering the contest for next Darth's Mod with this Photoshopian synthesis:

Kaweh's Avatar Aerani

I love your one, Dorian, here's mine:

K.K

SIBLESZˇCRANDARˇSIMETRICAL​ˇDARTH VADERˇKAWEHˇRAVEN DARKWINGˇKALOS
    ˇ PROUD MEMBER OF ROMA SURRECTUM II ˇ

i like dorians best but i think its biased )) real eye candy though. so far i d give my vote to kk because its kind of a universal screen. and it will match his splash screens of the next week update of his add on

ausserdem kann ich dann sagen: "Du bist Splash Screen" lol

Dorian's Avatar Libertus

Kaweh K., you're certainly the dark side of mine! (I wonder which side does Darth prefer...)
    Ahlerich, I'm eager to accept I am biased, if only you'ld become a bit clearer about your feeling.

Dorian's Avatar Libertus

Ahlerich, trying to satisfy you, here is another version for Darth's war-splash:

I am really satisfied with the start of this! I thank you all. I cannot make personal judge yet because it will ruin the voting procedure I plan for it.
    Special note to Crazy Axemanls re-post the image with better form as it cannot be seen clearly to be judged. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorian
    Kaweh K., you're certainly the dark side of mine! (I wonder which side does Darth prefer...)
    Ahlerich, I'm eager to accept I am biased, if only you'ld become a bit clearer about your feeling.
    i find yours really cool!! i downloaded it and kept it for a wallpaper even. with biased i ment its too focused on sparta/greece as a single main screen in my opinion.eg it would be the perfect start screen for extended greekmod or so. would be awesome as one of many spalsh screens. you know one of many in the sense of one focusing on greek or sparta..one focusing on rome, one on carthage etc
    dont be offended please the "biased" was ment in a kidding way.

Dorian's Avatar Libertus

Ahlerich, I do thank you for your opinion and I don't get offended at all! I realise the meaning of "biased" you say and that's why I offered the second version. The thing is that the Spartans' stance in Thermopylae is considered by me - and almost all historians - to be the zenith of military sacrifice of all eras and, thus, a universal symbol. Not that it was not repeated afterwards in many nations' history. But that was the first, most documented and most surprising, therefore the most glorius episode in human warfare. But... again, as all in history, this is highly objective and I will accept the majority's vote.

this guys are good in creating splash screen...i think i will lost my "eagle standard" here hehe..i'll just invade the video for darthmod since that is what i like most...

Dorian's Avatar Libertus

In my haste to satisfy Ahlerich I left out some optical discrepancies. Therefore, a retouch was needed:

Default Re: DarthMod_splash_CONTEST!

i know that man wearing spartan warrior its russell crowe right?...

Dorian's Avatar Libertus

You're right Marvious, I improvised over his well-publicised Gladiator pose.

hehe ...well i think website for darthmod is been ivaded by me...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast