Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: ARTHUR ALEXANDER {raven feeders submod}

GRANTO's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: NEW FAN PATCH

Quote Originally Posted by demagogos nicator View Post
    Have you seen the wall textures which char made for FoR? I like them a lot
    seem them almost as soon as they were posted and thought ' i must have that in AATW they look the part , im getting round to trying to solve this eastern problem though i must say i dont know what to do , though trial and error are my closest allies as i roll on improving this mod

just a quick show of the event pics {gives more of the feel im trying to create and gets away from vanilla bi} some from med tw 1 some from norman invasion{cheers aradan, most helpful} and some i made myself, i plan to do a full custom set in the future but for now , these are good
    Last edited by GRANTO; October 21, 2011 at 06:11 AM.

partial success as i manage to turn the eastern walls into brick at least , geting closer to chars textures

demagogos nicator's Avatar Domesticus

It looks good. Time ago I solved the problem with the eastern walls in my copy just switching them to vanila roman walls.
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=386596

Quote Originally Posted by demagogos nicator View Post
    It looks good. Time ago I solved the problem with the eastern walls in my copy just switching them to vanila roman walls.
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=386596
    aye a sussed it out last night never seen that thread , should have spoke with you first

WORK UPDATE , i have now solved the unit card puzzle for mercs all mercs have cards showing proper through the whole game and i am making the merc pool bigger , chariots are added to the irish / west highlands merc pool to introduce them more into the game , there will also be some berserk units avaliable in the merc pool

Sigma's Avatar Ducenarius

Will the fan patch include the fix for the 508, 534, and 547 CTD fixes? Apparently they're floating around this forum somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    Will the fan patch include the fix for the 508, 534, and 547 CTD fixes? Apparently they're floating around this forum somewhere?
    i will look into that , one thing i have noticed is that the ctd have become a lot less frequent since i started work on it .

WORK UPDATE : adding new animations for some skeletons , stay tuned AATW

Sigma's Avatar Ducenarius

Quote Originally Posted by GRANTO View Post
    i will look into that , one thing i have noticed is that the ctd have become a lot less frequent since i started work on it .
    If you look a few pages back you'll find topics on the fixes. I might try to link them if I have the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    If you look a few pages back you'll find topics on the fixes. I might try to link them if I have the time.
    thanks , yeah linking it will make it easyer for me

WORK UPDATE: about to have a go at unpacking the roman wall textures and changing them to chars textures for the brick throughout the campaign , still going strong AATW ....STAY TUNED

z3n's Avatar State of Mind
    took an arrow to the knee

The AI Workshop Creator
    Europa Barbaroum II AI/Game Mechanics Developer
    The Northern Crusades Lead Developer
    Classical Age Total War Retired Lead Developer
    Rome: Total Realism Animation Developer
    RTW Workshop Assistance MTW2 AI Tutorial & Assistance
    Broken Crescent Submod (M2TW)/IB VGR Submod (BI)/Animation (RTW/BI/ALX)/TATW PCP Submod (M2TW)/TATW DaC Submod (M2TW)/DeI Submod (TWR2)/SS6.4 Northern European UI Mod (M2TW)

im still working on this and building it up and i have just learned a few new things while i was working on my version of oim which i will be adding to this and anybody thats played my version of oim will know what to expect with this mod {albeit in a totaly different time frame} stay tuned

I can't wait to try this out, even if it'll most likely result in me being put through the wringer by the AI - though it may not be quite as harsh as in your OiM (ALX), as most factions in A:TW are of similar size, and warfare isn't quite as attrition-based, either, so overcomign a manpower disadvantage should be slightly less impossible.

I guess I'll have to go back to VI2 with your RS2 environments for a while, as much as I like the challenge and constant threat of losing a campaign even on reasonable settings (H/M), it can become quite draining to get stomped on again and again.

You're doing a a really great job with all this, single-handedly restoring a number of awesome (and in the case of OiM, and to a lesser extent, A:TW, overlooked) mods to life.

Quote Originally Posted by jackx View Post
    I can't wait to try this out, even if it'll most likely result in me being put through the wringer by the AI - though it may not be quite as harsh as in your OiM (ALX), as most factions in A:TW are of similar size, and warfare isn't quite as attrition-based, either, so overcomign a manpower disadvantage should be slightly less impossible.

I guess I'll have to go back to VI2 with your RS2 environments for a while, as much as I like the challenge and constant threat of losing a campaign even on reasonable settings (H/M), it can become quite draining to get stomped on again and again.

You're doing a a really great job with all this, single-handedly restoring a number of awesome (and in the case of OiM, and to a lesser extent, A:TW, overlooked) mods to life.
    yeah i know oim is tough and its still evolving and i will make the smaller factions more playable and enjoyable AATW should be a bit of an easier ride , iv tried to slow it down a bit but still retain an enjoyability factor

better battle dust effects {its the small things like this that can make immersion so much better} also night battle trait changed to 3 stars , lots more night battle activity
    Last edited by GRANTO; November 27, 2011 at 11:06 PM.

ah thanks resef