Thread: Compatibility

Default Compatibility

I'd like to clear out some points concerning DMS 2.65 interaction with several other mods.
    1) It seems that DMS 2.65 is no longer compatible with Extended campaign mod, though with DMS 2.6 it was OK. In despair I tried to register Extended campaign mod in a game script, but in vain. Is DARTH VADER or spartan_warrior going to provide the compatibility?
    2) The Clan retexture mod if enabled is said not to be compatible with AUM except a special retextured version of the latter. So the question is whether Demokrites retexture mod, also included in DMS, is compatible with AUM mod or not?
    3) In older DMS versions there were some notes that we'd better not to enable Projectile boost option for some reasons. Can we use it safely now?
    4) Is Unit variety mod compatible with Demokrites mod or not?

P.S. And what about oars speed btw?
    Last edited by d'Asseaux; July 22, 2011 at 07:56 AM.

Mr Kami's Avatar Ordinarius

Default Re: Compatibility

1.Yes it is you must be using a conflicting startpos,if you want further information about the extended victory conditions you will have to post in the thread dedicated to that mod.
    2.Clan retexture mod is compatible with the AUM retexture version and it is FTMCH's retexture mod not Demokritos he is the creator of the clan colour mod.
    3.That most likely was in a beta due to outdated files so yes you can use it.
    4.Unit variety is compatible with Deomokritos mod yes but not with FTMCH's retexture mod its one or the other or you will experience som funky stuff.

About the oars again as i told you until other people start reporting this as well nothing will change and personaly im quite happy with the "oars".

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Kami View Post
    2.Clan retexture mod is compatible with the AUM retexture version and it is FTMCH's retexture mod not Demokritos he is the creator of the clan colour mod.
    Please, read more carefully. You answered not the question I asked.
    I wondered whether ACC by Demokritos (http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=443949), also included in DMS, is compatible with AUM or not. As neither in ACC's, nor in AUM or DMS threads this is not mentioned.
    I asked here, because it's in DMS where they are combined.

btw, sorry, about FTMCH's mod I meant only that it has now a special new version for DMS 2.5. Not that it's completely incompatible with DMS.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Kami View Post
    About the oars again as i told you until other people start reporting this as well nothing will change and personaly im quite happy with the "oars".
    If so, how should I understand this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Kami
    I have never thought about the oars to be hounest i will check it out later!
    Have already checked?

I'd like to play the new DarthMod version, but have no last DLC.
    So can I use DMS 2.75 or it'll crash?