Thread: General suggestions thread.

DrTomas's Avatar Laetus

Icon1 General suggestions thread.

Have a good idea? Want to share it with us? Speak up, peasant!

SavageFeat's Avatar Senator

Default Re: General suggestions thread.

Show us some pictures of the game...
    Wars of Rome: The rise
    A Modifacation for Rome : Total War 1.5
    (Pretty sure its dead now^)

we want faction previews, previews of features (for example, the new economic system) and maybe some 2d artwork etc etc,

also you should lower the upkeep for horsemen in factions relying heavily on cav for example egypt, the mongols and the teutonic order.

and add more quests plz

Yes, i hope to write a detailed thread for the features sometime soon.
    About the upkeeps, it is calculated based on the defensive value of the equipment of the troops, so a soldier is worth every denar you shell out for him . But if you notice any troop wage that looks out of place, please do report them.

ccllnply's Avatar Tribunus

Put what version of Mount & Blade this mod is for in the forum somewhere. I spent a while looking around for it, couldn't see it anywhere. Eventually saw someone saw Warband in a random post on the Taleworld's forum

Great mod btw!

Thanks. Added it to the about thread.

Brego's Avatar Ordinarius

You could do something like adding doctors to the game and do so if you get hurt in battle, you can't heal it unless you visit the town to go see a doctor, maybe even make the health slowly decrease as that would have been realistic

Not sure if you've got anything like that in the mod as I havent tried it yet, but havent really played any mod that has something like it

You should totally add a SVN version info thread to these forums......

Can't the map made be a little bit more living. Its feeling dead now.

Raritу's Avatar Glück auf!
    Artifex

Argh I hate this mod. It makes me return to this addictive game and cannot focus on doing anything else.

Love the map though
    Honored filly of M and happily taking my glance over Milner and Diamat

mah, the map is beter as Europe 1200 however, still quite dead.

A good idea is to make a strategy guide to this mod that will explain the main features and the new game - play....If anyone has informed about this let me know please...Thank you....

A good idea is to make a strategy guide to this mod that will explain the main features and the new game - play....If anyone has informed about this let me know please...Thank you....sorry for the spam...internet error....

Default Re: общие предложения нить.

Good time friends, I have a couple of ideas for the game
    Enhance the look of one army, one can take from here about medieval 2 total war stainless steel
    2 in diplomacy might indicate how long the truce, and the condition of the world (to demand his daughter's hand lord)
    3 under siege or conventional war so that was a camp trunk and put to work properly, or take time to fight
    4 in the same card with the latest increase could add cities and castles can be taken from here medieval 2 total war stainless steel
    5, with respect to the Pope horoshbm opportunity to build buildings Phillips Order templierov and etc
    6 new jobs based on the reputation of the different fractions
    7 opportunities to put himself patrols and routes (or if the patrol being captured someone automatically transported them to jail)
    8 add to the cities and castles of gyms to improve the troops (which you will hire)
    9 enlarge occupation of villages and choose the type of extraction
    10 villages would be to improve the military, economic and industrial activities

p.s.
    I hope for understanding of my knowledge ENG. kresnik@live.ru (wondering if there are a couple of ideas)

rus
    доброе время суток друзья,у меня есть пару идей к игру
    1 увеличить вид войск,можно примерно взять от сюда medieval 2 total war stainless steel
    2 в дипломатии можно было бы указывать на какой срок перемирие и условие на мир (требовать руку дочери лорда)
    3 при осаде или обычных боев чтоб был походный сундук и нормально работал положить или забрать вовремя боя
    4 так же с последним увеличением карты можно было добавить города и замки можно взять от сюда medieval 2 total war stainless steel
    5 при хорошbм отношении с папой возможность возводить крестовые постройки орден темплиеров и т д
    6 новые задания в зависимости от репутации разных фракций
    7 возможности самому ставить патрули и маршруты (также если патруль захватывает в плен кого то автоматически перевозили их в тюрьму)
    8 добавить в города и замки тренировочные залы для улучшения войск(которых ты будешь нанимать)
    9 увеличить род деятельности деревень и выбрать вид их добычи
    10 деревню можно было бы улучшать до военно,экономической,промышленной деятельности

Domesticus

I cant think off too many additions. I'd suggest cutting off some of the unused chunks of desert and steppe though if they are NEVER gonna be used, and add more detail to Eastern Europe and Russia

Make horses stronger. I had my Irish Destier get lame'd in one battle, and it was bad

Make it so you can have some more companions, or a better pool of them. As I said in my thread, as an Irish noble, I have acess to dudes im pretty sure are from Russia and Poland Maybe had some female companions too, for the lulz. I always got a kick out of decking out Matheld and Ymira in Native as Shieldmaidens

Make more noble quests. I started out as an Irish noble(thought it meant I'd just end up in Ireland), and I dont have anything to do except Guild Master quests.

TBQH, I never understood why the game doesnt have quests for nobles. I can see them stopping the deliever letter or maybe even collect taxes, but the other quests seemed perfectly find for a lesser noble to do.

Make villages siegable. I wanna take the Norse isles around Britain, but I feel uncomfortable taking a horde of Irishmen to Norway to seige Norwegian castles

Domesticus

Oh, another thing too I think would be awesome, have it so you can crusade with the Ordo Teutonicus too, and not just the Crusader States. In the 1200s during the peak of the Baltic Crusades, alot of minor nobles and such would crusade against the Baltics instead of going to the Holy Land

I don't think the developers read this forum.
    DrTomas and Kuauik have more or less withdrawn from modding, handing the torch back to othr who was the one who started the mod back in the days.

Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by PerXX View Post
    I don't think the developers read this forum.
    DrTomas and Kuauik have more or less withdrawn from modding, handing the torch back to othr who was the one who started the mod back in the days.
    True, forum isnt very active here. But I thought there might be some lurking by the team, and I dont care about joining other sites....

If you know where they are at, you can share my suggestions if you want

Make horses stronger
    More companions, including some women for ahistroical lulz
    More quests from nobles when a noble
    MAYBE seizable villages(Not sure if I want it now though )
    Make it so you can choose to crusade for the Ordo Teutonicus(The King asks you where you wish to go when you tell him youre going on Crusade)