Thread: The Revolution: Reborn!

EmperorBatman999's Avatar I say, what, what?

Default The Revolution: Reborn!

That is right, fellow Revolutionaries! Thanks to Res Pvblica and IceBear777 the Revolution will be revived.

For our next beta, what would you like to see? What do you feel needs to fixing? Tell us so we can make the perfect Republic!

Vive le Revolution!
    Last edited by EmperorBatman999; July 21, 2011 at 10:01 PM.

Default Re: The Revolution: Reborn!

Bon sang! Vive le roy! So who are the new modders? I'll be repping the lot, that's for sure.

As for the beta, seeing as you're the new leader (I presume) what will be the start date? Will we have playable Royalists, or Russians?

Under the patronage of the formidable and lovely Narf.

Proud patron of Derpy Hooves, Audacia, Lordsith, Frodo45127 and Sir Adrian.

Quote Originally Posted by King Musa View Post
    Bon sang! Vive le roy! So who are the new modders? I'll be repping the lot, that's for sure.

As for the beta, seeing as you're the new leader (I presume) what will be the start date? Will we have playable Royalists, or Russians?
    Res Pvblica and Ice Bear777.

I was thinking for the French campaign 1789, with the Revolutionaries holding only Paris and need to defeat Royalist forces. The campaign for the other factions (including Spain, Poland and Russia and the Royalists) will be in 1792. The Royalists only hold Marseilles (because of Toulon) and need to take back France. This is just my plan anyway.

Alex(España)'s Avatar Civis

Great news,i wait whith patience for the new release hehe.And I agree with your plan batman
    Si en el frente veis a unos soldados sucios, mal afeitados, con el uniforme desabrochado y las botas rotas, cuadraos ante el, es un héroe, es un español.

Sobre los muchachos de la División Azul.

Hurrah ! So great news !
    "And other times it's hope that saves the day"

Dominicvs's Avatar Biarchus

Thanks EB, I've been reading some previous posts and doing some catching up on the mod. The Marshal fellow had the right ideas, what happened to him?
    Anyway, I really can't wait to get started. Whats Ice Bear doing?

Add me on Steam: dominius12

Quote Originally Posted by Res Pvblica View Post
    Thanks EB, I've been reading some previous posts and doing some catching up on the mod. The Marshal fellow had the right ideas, what happened to him?
    Anyway, I really can't wait to get started. Whats Ice Bear doing?

Beale left. He had stolen some things from another mod for NOW. As far I know, all the content of ROW's last update was done by him, me, Quad or used with somebody else's permission.

And I'll add you.
    Last edited by EmperorBatman999; July 27, 2011 at 08:25 PM.

♔Icebear77♔'s Avatar Biarchus

Quote Originally Posted by Res Pvblica View Post
    Whats Ice Bear doing?

I was on holiday and now, iam back old fellow

Quote Originally Posted by ♔EmperorBatman999♔ View Post
    Res Pvblica and Ice Bear777.

I was thinking for the French campaign 1789, with the Revolutionaries holding only Paris and need to defeat Royalist forces. The campaign for the other factions (including Spain, Poland and Russia and the Royalists) will be in 1792. The Royalists only hold Marseilles (because of Toulon) and need to take back France. This is just my plan anyway.
    Why not give the royalists cleves-mark instead of (or in addition to) marseille? wasn't the bulk of the emigre army based in the rhineland? and if the revolutionaries take it, they can liberate it as westphalia (or whatever it's called in ntw).

loet66's Avatar Senator

Hi,

Que viva la revolutione !

+ rep !

Quote Originally Posted by ambien View Post
    Why not give the royalists cleves-mark instead of (or in addition to) marseille? wasn't the bulk of the emigre army based in the rhineland? and if the revolutionaries take it, they can liberate it as westphalia (or whatever it's called in ntw).
    Sounds like an interesting idea, I'll take note of it.

♔Oggie♔'s Avatar Senator

Ah great that this mod is being continued. It has some huge potential.
    Too bad that I won't be able to contribute anything to this mod. I have absolutely no free time on my hands in the coming 1,5 year...

Hey Batman, it's great to see you're taking our brainchild ROW further since our departure, i havent been round much recently, and been concentrating on ETW and the revolution mod T2H.
    Good luck with everything mate.
    ps, i'd love to be included back on the force for the consulting side of things like uniforms, history, startpos stuff that should be done.
    Bon Chance!
    ♠ Thomas Cochrane ♠
    ♠ We Few, We happy few, We Band of Brothers
    For He who sheds His blood with me shall be my Brother ♠

CPU
    : i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz, Water Cooler: Corsair H100i (2x Noctua NF-F12 pull), MoBo: ASRock Z77 Extreme 4,
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1866MHz CL9Red, GPU: ASUS DCIIOC GTX 770, PSU: Corsair AX750,
    Case: Corsair 500r White, SSD: Samsung 840 128gb, Optical: LG BH16NS40 OEM Blu-ray Writer,
    Monitors: Alienware AW2310 23.6" & Samsung UA40ES6200, Audio: Creative T20 Series II &
    Sony HTCT260H, Keyboard: Logitech G510 & K400r, Mouse: Logitech Anywhere Mouse

Best of luck with the mod. Feel free to use my Additional (Batavian) Dutch mod if there are relevant units the team wish to use.

Your most obedient and humble servant Salut et fraternite!

Please try to implement more than 20 unit armies, its possible to do that now but it needs some work

Quote Originally Posted by garudamon11 View Post
    Please try to implement more than 20 unit armies, its possible to do that now but it needs some work
    Are you sure that's even possible?

Quote Originally Posted by garudamon11 View Post
    I know the other mods are doing it, but we probably won't in any recent time, if ever. The mod is still supposed to have the NTW feel but put into an 18th century setting, so outrageous gameplay changes are unlikely to happen. Think of it as an unofficial expansion for NTW CA never made.

Flikitos's Avatar Campidoctor

Bonne chance les gars! (Good luck guys!! )