Thread: The musket and bayonet models extraction?

XxGREAT-BRITAINx's Avatar Centenarius
    United Kingdom, Greater Manchester, Stockport, Hazel Grove

Default The musket and bayonet models extraction?

Hi all,

Simple enough really. I just want to know if you can make the musket + bayonet model (so the look of of it) available in a completely separate pack? I'd like to use it in DMUC you see. The muskets in the regular game are just terrible >.>

Thanks all.

Kind rgeards,

Meeee =P
    Field Marshal Horatio Herbert Kitchener, 1st Earl Kitchener KG, KP, GCB, OM, GCSI, GCMG, GCIE, ADC, PC (24 June 1850 – 5 June 1916), was an Irish-born British Field Marshal and proconsul who won fame for his imperial campaigns and later played a central role in the early part of the First World War, although he died halfway through it.

Primergy's Avatar Protector of the Union

Default Re: The musket and bayonet models extraction?

Copy the beic model pack, delete everything else besides the equipment.variant_weighted_mesh, and the textures equip_diffuse, equip_gloss_map and equip_normal.

Then you also need some entries in the warscape_equipment_items_table, which is only doable with the newest napoleon tw pfm... add a line with enfield_rifle (left column) and enfield_rifle (right column) and then replace the musket entries in the warscape_equipment_themes with the enfield_rifle entry.

Hope this helps .

btw...why does everybody think that i've done something with the bayonetts?... they are still the vanilla ones^^.
    Last edited by Primergy; July 23, 2011 at 12:42 PM.

XxGREAT-BRITAINx's Avatar Centenarius
    United Kingdom, Greater Manchester, Stockport, Hazel Grove

Default Re: The musket and bayonet models extraction?

Mate... I'm a noob... all's I want is to get this lil sexy mofo into empire total war DMUC.. is this possible? and... can anyone perhaps... maybe... preddy please do this? .. if possible of course? thankyouuuuuu
    Field Marshal Horatio Herbert Kitchener, 1st Earl Kitchener KG, KP, GCB, OM, GCSI, GCMG, GCIE, ADC, PC (24 June 1850 – 5 June 1916), was an Irish-born British Field Marshal and proconsul who won fame for his imperial campaigns and later played a central role in the early part of the First World War, although he died halfway through it.