Thread: Dishonoring treaties

Default Dishonoring treaties

Does this mod take care of the bug? I read the details and im pretty sure it does but i could be wrong. Sorry if this is a dumb question thanks in advance.

Favorite Goalies

Default Re: Dishonoring treaties

Quote Originally Posted by Meister Sibrand View Post
    Does this mod take care of the bug? I read the details and im pretty sure it does but i could be wrong. Sorry if this is a dumb question thanks in advance.
    There was never a 'major' bug related to that, it is just commonly misunderstood. For example, if you have an ally who betrays you, breaks the treaty and attacks you... you will get dishonoring treaties in the relations tab, not for your actions, but his, and just for him (while he gets it for everyone).

However if you do that to an ally, and betray them, you will get dishonoring treaties with that faction and all the others.

If you found dishonoring treaties to be too prominent, it was mainly because of the general aggression and behavior of the AI that drug you into wars that broke treaties, or that attacked you despite treaties.

Something I would recommend, though, is a mod that changes this: The Realism and Historicity Overhaul Mini-Mod. It is a DarthMod sub-mod that halts the insane blood-lust of the AI that causes many of the instances where the player can get this relations hit.
    Last edited by Shaxx; July 21, 2011 at 06:41 AM.