Thread: Heroes of Scotland Now Recruiting!

Toombs's Avatar Laetus

Default Heroes of Scotland Now Recruiting!

Name: Heroes of Scotland
    Abbreviation: HoSF
    Date Established: July 16th, 2011
    Steam Community Page: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/heroesofscotland

A North American based clan open to anyone who wishes to join is recruiting with an age limit of 15+ to all members. We are looking for new people to join who play Shogun 2, Napoleon, Empire, and Rome Total War; if you have any of these games and want to join feel free to contact a admin of this group or any of the other members.

Steam Names of Admins:
    Toombs: fulltimeevil
    Sergio: ohdaddy

Our clan is unique compared to most clans. It is all about honor rather than overall skill, by this I mean we don't focus on skill but rather maturity and an ability to learn. We only allow people to join if they are friendly and listen to advice. The main goal of this clan is not only to win, but to have fun while doing it. We communicate primarily through a program called Teamspeak so it would be very helpful for any applicant to have a microphone, though it is not necessary. Members will be treated with the same amount of respect just as if they were an admin. We strive to become the best at what we do, paving the way for future members. On the other hand camping or spamming will be severly frowned upon. We are The Heroes of Scotland, and retreat is not an option, we fight hard, and we fight strong, always pushing to gain ground and never letting up the attack.
    Last edited by Toombs; July 17, 2011 at 10:45 PM.

Mendicant Bias's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: Heroes of Scotland Now Recruiting!

You know what I might take you up on this since my clan has gone under, mostly because I can't be othered putting in effort in running a clan. Oh and I've nothing against putting on an honourable show, but us Scots are more known for sneaking up behind people and clubbing them over the head than fighting on equal terms. F-ck fighting fair, just kill people.

Toombs's Avatar Laetus

Default Re: Heroes of Scotland Now Recruiting!

Ok, if you want to join just go ahead and add me on steam, my information is up at the top (steam name: fulltimeevil) And I can get you sorted out. Sorry for such a long time until I responded was on a trip.