Thread: what am I doing wrong

Default what am I doing wrong

I spotted this mod and it looked fun. I downloaded the installer and installed the mod to my NTW\directory. Now this is when it gets interesting. when I start the mod it asks wheather I want sp or mp, pirate or orentital. I make my choice for single player and custom battle. When I try to choose my units with large amount of funds, I can select one side and cannot select units for the other side. furthermore, there do not seem to be any zulu units for me to pick. I still have the mod NOW installed and I am wondering if I needed uninstall that mod and bring my NTW game to a vanilla status. Should I uninstall every thing and start fresh. I'm totally confused.
    Last edited by mpere; July 17, 2011 at 05:50 PM.

Default Re: what am I doing wrong

If you launch the game by clicking, say, the oriental campaign and then go to custom battles it will not have the proper units there. On the main selection screen choose Anglo-Zulu under "Battles" by clicking on the check mark. When you go into the game choose "play battle" and after you deselect the default set of units you should choose a commander and then should be able to choose the British units on one side and the Zulus when you click over to the other. Make sure you make the right selection on the main screen before launch so it can load correct files before you enter the game.