Thread: Implementing a custon campaign map?

Default Implementing a custon campaign map?

If anyone knows of a tutorial on how to implement a custom campaign map for R:TW, I would appreciate a link greatly. I have tried browsing through topics. I have created my own map (thanks to BDH). I have created all the correct dimensions for the maps (thank to Myrddraal). The only problem is that I have yet to find a tutorial for actually moding all the files needed to put the custom map in play. evertime I try, BLAH! CTD! any help with what to change, i.e. how much to get rid of in descr_strat, do you delete all of the old names not in use in the name_lookup file... etc., would be appreciated.

EDIT: Okay, I am to the point now, where I am fixing errors. Although, I must say, I am getting some pretty wierd errors. Such as, I get a "Cannot create valid port at (109 123) Region (1). So, I go into the descr_strat and count down the # of lines it satates, and there is no mention of a port at all. I got so ticked off at this b/c I couldn't figure ut out that, eventually, I removed almost everything from the descr_strat file, and it still gave me the same error. Any clues?
    Last edited by Pheare; March 23, 2006 at 12:40 PM. Reason: update
    Is minic cuma aingeal ar an Diabhal féin.
    There is often the look of an angel on the Devil himself.