21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

16 76.19%
  • No

5 23.81%
  • Dont care/dont play

0 0%
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: The norsemen are upon ye (the last kingdom) Wales and normandy, northumbria and wessex available

Makrell's Avatar The first of all fish

Default The norsemen are upon ye (the last kingdom) Wales and normandy, northumbria and wessex available

this will be played out on the last kingdom
    i will be admin and is seeking a coadmin.
    this will be all autoresolve.

the rules are not finalized and im still troubled on wheter mercenaries should be allowed, as they play quite a part in this mod.

Factions:
    Kingdom of Mercia: Grouchy13
    Kingdom of Alba: Desley
    Jarldom of Hordaland: Makrell
    Kingdom of Munster: Echbart
    Jarldom of Vestfold: Tonno
    Kingdom of Denmark: Tavix
    Kingdom of Wessex:
    Kingdom of East-AngliaArcharaze
    Kingdom of Northumbria
    Kingdom of Gwyenedd
    The eastfrankish empire: Loose Cannon
    Kingdom of Connacht:Invicta
    Jarldom of Normandy:

RULES:

*****************************************************************************************************

Battles:

*****************************************************************************************************

- All battles againist players must be auto-resolved. (note normal battles may be fought)
    Note: Screenshots are to be posted as evidence of auto-resolve(only for player vs player battles).

Agents:

- You must have 2 spies or more to open another human player's gates.
    - No exploiting merchants in the form of merchant stack - (Putting several merchants in an army or fort securing a resource).
    - No killing generals|family members with assassins(only other agents can be assassinated).

Buildings:

- You can only destroy military and religious buildings 3 turns after the city's capture
    - You shall not be allowed to destroy buildings in a settlement if it is under seige.
    -Ports cant be destroyed.

Other:

-no reloading turns
    - No attacking ships inside ports

- No circling armies in order to destroy them entirely (it mean no surrounding enemy army with several single units,because if enemy army is defeated there will be no survivors,and that is bug)

- Spawned troops when someone gives you a settlement that is near a war zone have to be disbanded IMMEDIATELY the same turn. If settlement is not in a war zone you are allowed to keep one of them to maintain public order in the settlement.

-Armies that are defeated in battle by a player that comes after them in the turn list may not move the following turn. This is to make it fair for people who are defeated by players that come before them in the turn list, and thus lose all their movement points

-Armies that are defeated in battle may not be attacked on the following turn, as they are banned from moving, either by the game mechanics or by the rule above. They must be allowed to move first, or must be reinforced. If the defeated army retreats to a settlement or fort, this rule does not apply.
    blocking landbridges is illegal

choose who you wish to be your sub throughout the game (Your ally, friend ect.) or alternatively, the play- Turns must be posted within 24 hours of previous turn(+ 12 additional hours for SUB if turn is not played),You may er furthest away will be the sub. If not the admin will sub the turn if there is no objection from the player

- Any actions that may be considered an exploit will be judged by the administrator and other players that are part of this hotseat before decision is made
    No allying or making peace with the vikings faction
    Last edited by Makrell; November 14, 2012 at 02:10 PM.

Praeses

Default Re: The norsemen are upon ye (the last kingdom)

Wessex duh.

Tonno's Avatar Protector Domesticus

how much this mod has?
    "For after the their baptism the Croats made a covenant, confirmed with their own hands and by oaths sure and binding in the name of St. Peter the apostle, that never would they go upon foreign country and make war on it, but rather would live at peace with all who where wiling to do so; and they recived from the same pope of Rome a benediction on this effect, that if any other foreigners should come against the country of these same Croats and bring war upon it, then might God fight for the Croats and protect them, and Peter the disciple of Christ give them victories."
    Constantine Porphyrogenitus >>De Administrando Imperio<<

what?

memory...

I founded the size of the mode...
    I'll think about it
    "For after the their baptism the Croats made a covenant, confirmed with their own hands and by oaths sure and binding in the name of St. Peter the apostle, that never would they go upon foreign country and make war on it, but rather would live at peace with all who where wiling to do so; and they recived from the same pope of Rome a benediction on this effect, that if any other foreigners should come against the country of these same Croats and bring war upon it, then might God fight for the Croats and protect them, and Peter the disciple of Christ give them victories."

Loose Cannon's Avatar Primicerius
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

It's an interesting looking mod, Makrell. I'd be willing to give it a try except for the autoresolve only battle rule. Allowing battles to be fought against the AI allows us to overcome any excessive bonuses given to it.

If mercenaries are important to the gameplay they should be allowed.
    Old age and treachery will always beat youth and exuberance-David Mamet

Old age and forgetfullness makes it . . .er, I forgot-Loose Cannon

All factions will preferably be human, and most likely they will

Celtichugs123's Avatar Senator

Looks good, but you can't not have Mercenaries, due to the Fyrd. If you do not use them the Saxon factions will be at a huge disadvantage.

Unless we changed how the Fyrd worked, I cannot remember tbh.
    Vikingr

The Last Kingdom

“For myself, I find I become less cynical rather than more--remembering my own sins and follies; and realize that men's hearts are not often as bad as their acts, and very seldom as bad as their words.”
    - J.R.R Tolkien

tavix's Avatar Vicarius

At last ... many many beautiful factions to choose from but im going with Denmark .
    Im doing Hotseats and Lets Play Campaigns,
    check me out on youtube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVA..._B_BC6YbudjfBA

tavix's Avatar Vicarius

Quote Originally Posted by Loose Cannon View Post
    It's an interesting looking mod, Makrell. I'd be willing to give it a try except for the autoresolve only battle rule. Allowing battles to be fought against the AI allows us to overcome any excessive bonuses given to it.

If mercenaries are important to the gameplay they should be allowed.

Yes , it should be allowed to play the AI battles .

And no mercenaries ,according to Celtic
    Im doing Hotseats and Lets Play Campaigns,
    check me out on youtube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVA..._B_BC6YbudjfBA

SoulBlade's Avatar Vicarius

It's still a beta mod but still worth giving a try on hotseat. Good luck! I'll wait for a later release or just play on SP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eastern Roman View Post
    Satan works in cunning way to keep us away of god. Sciene is the religion of Satan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes. View Post
    TWC is ruining my abilty to have an erection
    Quote Originally Posted by Point Blank View Post
    Regarding the Irish, if its between them and the Timurids:
    Irish: ran around bogs and forests munching on potatoes
    Timurids: slaughtered millions and threw empires into terror
    OK I'm not sure the Irish had potatoes in medieval times but that still doesn't tip things in their favour
    When in doubt, say - Trve Norsk Blækk Mettal

a

// [Last.fm][/SPOILER]
    Play Supremacy 1914, the free real-time strategy online games and the Browsergame of the Year 2009!

[SPOILER]

Supremacy1914 - the best MMO

Spoiler for Dangerous stuff
    Code:
    Signature stock:  

Count me in... I'll pick later tonight...

i can tell you right now that thius mod is VERY much playable beta or not. ive played the earlier betas exctenively and never encountered big issues

Desley's Avatar Praefectus

Ohhh its released? !! Kingdom of Alba for me !

nice, we are getting quite balanced areas too. to play we need atleast a Eastfrankish a irish and another saxon/welsh player as human IMO

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

I guess I'll try the east frankish faction so I can see how quickly those disloyal family members rebel.

i also order you to act as if all diplomatic relations are neutral. a SP mod with predefined diplomacy is fun but a hotseat with predefined diplomacy isnt

Desley's Avatar Praefectus

We'll see about that...

alaba is at war and has no allies so i doubt it would do you much good

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by Makrell View Post
    i also order you to act as if all diplomatic relations are neutral. a SP mod with predefined diplomacy is fun but a hotseat with predefined diplomacy isnt
    I haven't seen anyone stick with predefined diplomacy. EVERY hotseat I've been in has had its share of secret diplomatic actions-like players agreeing to a NAP for X number of turns before the game starts. That little intrigue is what helps make hotseating fun.

Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast