Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: RULE BRITANNIA: Mod Overview

Default Re: RULE BRITANNIA: Mod Overview

Quote Originally Posted by Emreis Eirlen View Post
    It's not showing up on my list when I start the game. I used steam to get the game so my directory is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam\SteamApps\common\Medieval II Total War\mods. I replaced the default directory given in the download with that one, yet I do not see it on the list with the others.
    Which list do you mean? Maybe try starting the mod by running the file 'medieval2.Rule_Britannia.bat' directly? It should be in the Rule Britannia folder.

Emreis Eirlen's Avatar Laetus
    Castel Caerrodd (Redfort Castle), Cemra (Cambria/Wales)

In order to utilize M2TW:Kingdoms dlc I have to start the game through steam (the medium in which I used to get the game). When I click the play button, a steam pop-up appears with the list of the different scenarios. I can either choose one of the scenarios the dlc gave or play vanilla version. Those scenarios are located in the mods folder wherein I added the Rule Britannia mod. The mod does not show up on the list of scenarios for me to choose.

When I start 'medieval2.Rule_Britannia.bat' file, a pop-up appears, which has a black background with white words. As quick as it appears, it disappears, & nothing happens after that.

Never mind. Didn't even think to click the Britannia scenario to see if the mod over-rid the original, which, in hind-site, seems overwhelmingly obvious now. Sometimes, it's best not to over think things.

dannyalex's Avatar Campidoctor

Very good mod,very pleasing while you install it and very fun while you play,Wales by far the more challenging faction
    Most Chivalrous commander 2020-2021

One of my favorite M2 mods

Honestly I'm speechless. How can this mod not have as much attention as say Stainless Steel or other improvement mods of the Vanilla campaigns. The whole team behind this needs a round of applause.

Boogie Knight's Avatar Biarchus

Not sure this is still being worked on, but are there any plans to revisit the religious conversion aspect of this mod? I can't quite get my head around Ireland - Ireland of all places! - being the only faction that can convert to paganism. It'd also be nice to allow some of the other factions to convert to Celtic Christianity as well, as it was by no means restricted to Wales.

https://yadi.sk/d/vnRctAAVSWnTV link from Russian site for 1.7

does anyone have any info on recruitment of norse axemen for danes in campaign?

It seems ,from first glance of map and building browser, they aren't recruitable but maybe they become available later on in campaign due to some event or the like... Any help is much appreciated and deserving of rep IMO

Default Re: Rule Britannia

Quote Originally Posted by AJStoner View Post
    Right now in 1260 but that may change a bit before the end. I may move it up to 1300 or so, need to do a little research about the situations in the Celtic regions before I decide one way or the other.

I am hoping that in future versions I can use provincial campaigns to make the game playable in several periods. 1300, 1066, the Saxon invasions at about 510 or so, and perhaps the Iceni revolt of 66.
    I would be against any changes that did not have Edward Longshanks, William Wallace, The Norewgian king invading and the English civil war. This is a great setup.

Foederatus

Very nice and refreshing mod. Thank you!

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213