Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: The Last Kingdom - DOWNLOADS

Default Re: The Last Kingdom - DOWNLOADS

when ever i try to start the campaign as hordaland after i downloaded the patch the game just crashes and says " oh odin i don't kno whats wrong so im closing now"???

Domesticus

Do you have UAC turned off? Im sure someone can post the link to how to turn it off, but that sounds like something it'd do. Usually goes crazy after patching a mod

Hey, great work you guys put into the mod.

A few questions; assuming there will be another version, will you add more Jarldoms in norway or possibly a swedish kingdom? I think a situation with multiple norwegian factions similar to what the saxons have in England would be a lot of fun. And do you have any plans on expanding the map? Is a new preview comming anytime soon, or is the team on a break?

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Kriegtooth View Post
    Do you have UAC turned off? Im sure someone can post the link to how to turn it off, but that sounds like something it'd do. Usually goes crazy after patching a mod
    How To Fix UAC and VirtualStore Problems

Hmmmm this may be what I was looking for, I'm a BC man myself but I was hunting around for an indepth version of Britannia for Kingdoms total war, I tried INVASIO BARBARORVM 2: CONQVESTVS BRITANNIAE but unfortunately it didn't live up visually to what I was hoping.

........ this by the looks of the previews may be the one.

Downloading.

Downloaded it, played a custom battle ....... much better than the previous Britannia style mod I tired earlier, well done!!

This mod looks great but the process for installing looks very complicated,any chance you can do an updated version with all the patches etc so its just a case of one file ,install,and play,some of the other mods on here have done this and its made it alot eayer to install for noobs like myself .

Ok ive installed it and patched it and the game seems to be running fine,one small possible bug,when i go to the options menu it still says the game is version 3.05,i installed the 3.06 patch and then the quick fix patch but it still says ingame its 3.05 ??.

Quote Originally Posted by Madpaddy View Post
    Ok ive installed it and patched it and the game seems to be running fine,one small possible bug,when i go to the options menu it still says the game is version 3.05,i installed the 3.06 patch and then the quick fix patch but it still says ingame its 3.05 ??.
    Mine say's 3.6 .... are you sure you set the patches properly and in the right places?

If danova is not around, someone else from the team should submit TLK for the mod awards. I will vote for it!

danova's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by k/t View Post
    If danova is not around, someone else from the team should submit TLK for the mod awards. I will vote for it!
    Where?

There's an announcement in blue letters at the top of every forum.

Quote Originally Posted by k/t View Post
    There's an announcement in blue letters at the top of every forum.
    Aham, i know that, but there i didn't find the sugesition thread, just a nomination subforum with some closed threads!

Heathen Storm's Avatar Where's my axe?

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/annou...p?f=1680&a=364 Here you go mate
    PLEASE submit it!! You already won my vote.

Proud mod leader, modeller and public relations officer of Heiğinn Veğr: Total War

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Storm View Post
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/annou...p?f=1680&a=364 Here you go mate
    PLEASE submit it!! You already won my vote.
    Thanks mate .... but these is a closed thread! Here is not possible the post here!
    Where is the suggestion's thread?
    I think i dont have permission to this because this is invisble for me ... maybe.

Message the guy who posted the announcement.

Heathen Storm's Avatar Where's my axe?

Quote Originally Posted by danova View Post
    Thanks mate .... but these is a closed thread! Here is not possible the post here!
    Where is the suggestion's thread?
    I think i dont have permission to this because this is invisble for me ... maybe.
    That thread is the rules for adding, the reason they are invisible is for privacy. You just post a new thread in the suggestion forum titled your mod!

Proud mod leader, modeller and public relations officer of Heiğinn Veğr: Total War

Hi guys this looks great! Congrats. But I have one question ( I think and hope the answer is yes):
    Is the Last Kingdom modfoldered? I think so but better asking than reinstalling the whole game

I'll download it tomorrow

Yes.

Pootentate's Avatar Laetus

Just downloaded and installed this as directed and it works great so far. Have been on the hunt for a game where I could play as Vikings and lo and behold, I already had it. Just had to install your mod. Thanks for all your hard work!!