Download the LastKingdom Patch v.3.06
Download at MediaFire / Version 3.06 (21st January 2012) - 30.4MB
The patch is not save game compatible due to changes in descr_strat and map files!
If your installation path contains "MyProduct" then the installer cannot read your registry entry for M2TW. You will have to browse manually to your M2TW main directory, typically "C:\...\Medieval II Total War". Do not browse to the mods sub directory!
Important: due to omitted string.bin files and a possible problem with timestamps you will need to delete all string.bin files in the mods\Last_Kingdom\data\text folder AFTER installation of the patch.
After installation of the patch it will take a while longer (only the first time) for the campaign to start, up to 2 minutes on slower machines. That is due to a new map being generated.
Additional QuickFix - 2012.11.09 (replaces previous Quickfix)
For version 3.06 - 40 kB
- there is a typo in the Harsfjord Battle event leading to a crash
Simply extract in Last_Kingdom\data\text!
The settlements needed are:
Originally Posted by Norveigir Gautar
*** known error corrections
- Isle of Muff renamed to Isle of Muil, settlement renamed to Tobar Mhoire
- Pics for 'Followers of Christus'
- Pics for 'Ridire bodyguard'
- simplified Hotseat configuration
- moved misplaced resources
- set Vikings to 'War' and negative attitude with everybody except the three other Scandinavian factions.
- set East-Anglia to 'Neutral' with Wesex
- Rebel unit 'Ridire Bodyguard got a skin now
- Vikings will not siege own settlements
- Lindholm can build port
- River port that blocked ship travel has been moved into a 'bay'
- tooltips corrected (coal mines)
- Berserker and Hirdmen now properly available for slave faction
- Normans no longer destroy churches after conversion
- Loyalty of Northumbrian heir increased
- removed vanilla units from custom battle
- fixed <beserker_vnv_trigger2> ancillary trigger
*** other changes
- incorporated Ulfhednins "True to the sagas" submod:
several historical names and characters\family trees corrections (Vestfold, Wessex and Normandy)- initial invasion fleets have alternate co-ordinates for AI
spawn of historical characters (Vestfold and Normans)
adjusted several rebel garrisons in Scandinavia to include historical generals and kings
Berserker and Hirdmen now properly available for slave faction
coming of age and min adoption age set to 12 years
occurance of a Norwegian rebellion
- made Magyars playable in custom battle
- changed unsuitable accent of factions
- strat models for rebel factions corrected
- added 'High Quality Sky Textures Project 1.0' by Hereje
- corrected royal banner for Vestfold\norway
- corrected glitches