Thread: Mr Kami some help please

Default Mr Kami some help please

Hi MR Kami you have been very helpful in a post i made in the sub-mods of how to install AUM-using Darth's very awesome DMS.

Sorry to post here but i am itching to use this mod in conjunction with DMS 2.6.

I am not very PC literate and you have showed me how to use the user script line etc..

My Qs is what Pack file do i need is it just the one, for i use Ftm re texture mod in dms.
    I just dont want to stuff up my game since i have had only one crash using DMS since it started.

The best form of defence.....................is ATTACK

Default Re: Mr Kami some help please

Have you tried giving a PM (personal message) first before making an entire thread?

This thread may help others like myself

And no did not consider this

Whats the big deal out of making a thread over this like i said there may be others like me that this will help, i am not as good on the PC as i used to be...... maybe you could help instead off'''''

♔DARTH LEGO♔'s Avatar Vicarius

you mean Darthmod packfile......??? if so then it will slot in nicely and work wonders.

And forget Kami!!! i taught him everything he knows.... lol

...besides he is probably still trying to unlock decks in the vain hope of defeating me on a level playing ground in MTG

Have you tried giving a PM (personal message) first before making an entire thread?
    In Kami's case this was the better route, the lad gets mighty peeved with PM's about tech stuff, the thread was a safer option... you know these swedes so temperamental....
    Last edited by ♔DARTH LEGO♔; July 16, 2011 at 02:13 AM.

Thanks BF san......
    But exactly what pack file do i need is it only one for DUM to DMS. Or is it one for DUM TO DMS and another as well for DUM retexture mod for DMS..thumbsup2

AM i as clear a Mud

HERE for help on AUM if thats what you are talking about..... i did a help section for this problem.

If you talking using DMS pack file only then you don't need to alter anything....

Whether you are using installer or pack file version for DMS doesn't really matter for this fix with AUM..... this is assuming i have understood your problem correctly

Mr Kami's Avatar Ordinarius

Just use the one called dms retexture and your good to go.

Thank you one and all...........

The AUM retexture Mod Works fine....

ONLY ONE PROBLEM

If i hover over any thing from Stronghold and above in the building menu i get no pop up info at all, i have to access it through the encyclopedia only it a real pain

And the next icon in the building list shows up as mixed text as in the text is some times over laid or completly out side of the border lines in the pop up box. its returnes to normal if you hover your mouse over another building unit box.

is this inherent of AUM for i have uninstalled AUM and tried DMS and no such problems but as soon as i Install AUM i get the building menu problems .

every thing else is running fine. i think AUM is overlaying or conflicting with the encyclopedic or game ui interface some how.

If i hover over any thing from Stronghold and above in the building menu i get no pop up info at all, i have to access it through the encyclopedia only it a real pain
    Vanilla bug....

and .......

closed