Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Stirling Castle - Military HQ of Scotland

Stildawn's Avatar The Legislator of 'Lol'

Default Stirling Castle - Military HQ of Scotland

Stirling Castle - Scotland

Men from the House of O'Hagan in negotiation with the castles original residents came to an agreement to rent the castle for a considerable amount of time...
    And thus... The miltary might of the House of O'Hagan setup its headquarters in the castle... Lord O'Hagan settled in for a long stay as his mission to quell Scotland would take months and even years of hard work... He sent messages south to bring up in long convoys all the military support infastructure required for a prolonged occupation...

Default Re: Stirling Castle - Military HQ of Scotland

A rider comes up to the castle. He is tired and weak, blood is splattered all over him. He asks to see Lord O'Hagan.
    Alistair Yronwood - Lord of Yronwood, Warden of the Stone Way, Blood Royal

"Darkness? I was born in it...molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man. By then it was nothing to me but blinding! The shadows betray you because they belong to me!
    "But there must always be a Darth Traya, one that holds the knowledge of betrayal. Who has been betrayed in their heart, and will betray in turn."

"You clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, I AM the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks! "

Lord O'Hagan waited in the cold room... It was a typical castle... Bare stone and little comfort but it was central, large and well sited... It would serve as a great place to conduct operations he thought to himself as he waited...

His leading Knights and advisors were summoned to a meeting to begin to plan out how the occupation of Scotland would take shape...

Quote Originally Posted by RVFVS View Post
    A rider comes up to the castle. He is tired and weak, blood is splattered all over him. He asks to see Lord O'Hagan.
    A Black Knight looks the man up and down... Taking all his weapons and searching him he is lead into the recently setup hospital in the castle grounds... A few minutes later O'Hagan walks in seeing the man being cleaned up by an ugly nurse...

Quote Originally Posted by Stildawn View Post
    A Black Knight looks the man up and down... Taking all his weapons and searching him he is lead into the recently setup hospital in the castle grounds... A few minutes later O'Hagan walks in seeing the man being cleaned up by an ugly nurse...
    "My...my lord. We were...we were scouting and..."

His eyes widened.

"He killed them all. He...he just...but he prayed first...he told me to..."

The man had black hands and he was shivering.

"Darkness? I was born in it...molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man. By then it was nothing to me but blinding! The shadows betray you because they belong to me!
    "But there must always be a Darth Traya, one that holds the knowledge of betrayal. Who has been betrayed in their heart, and will betray in turn."

"You clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, I AM the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks! "

Henry Montgomery arrives to report in his men

"My...my lord. We were...we were scouting and..."

His eyes widened.

"He killed them all. He...he just...but he prayed first...he told me to..."

The man had black hands and he was shivering.
    Timothy was shaken... It was beginning already?

"Who what where man...?" He asked...

Tim1988's Avatar Vicarius

Lord Beckenham arrives to report to Lord O'Hagan over the use of troops in Scotland.
    My Old AARs:
    Uniting a Kingdom - A M2TW:Kingdoms Britannia Campaign
    The Greatest Battles of General Sir Lionel Townshend - A DarthMod Empire Campaign
    Tales of an Old Soldier - A series of DMUC Battles
    My Image Gallery:

Quote Originally Posted by Major Darling View Post
    Henry Montgomery arrives to report in his men
    He was lead into Lord O'Hagans office... It was sad room... Cold floors and walls and a simple desk...

"Henry... Welcome... Damn cold place though eh... God how I hate castles..." Timothy smiled as he mentioned for the Lord to sit...

Quote Originally Posted by Tim1988 View Post
    Lord Beckenham arrives to report to Lord O'Hagan over the use of troops in Scotland.
    As the well known Baron arrive he is told that he is summoned to a meeting in the main hall... He is lead in to see O'Hagan, Lord Gilroth, Sir Cobb, Sir Tredian and a few other highly placed knights chatting aimlessly...

Timothy was shaken... It was beginning already?

"Who what where man...?" He asked...
    He was shaking still, he may have been in shock.

"He called himself the King in the Highlands."

He grabbed O'Hagan and pulled him close.

"He is coming...sure as the snows. That is what he said."

Tim1988's Avatar Vicarius

As the well known Baron arrive he is told that he is summoned to a meeting in the main hall... He is lead in to see O'Hagan, Lord Gilroth, Sir Cobb, Sir Tredian and a few other highly placed knights chatting aimlessly...
    Thomas takes a seat along side the others, nodding in greeting as he sat.
    My Old AARs:
    Uniting a Kingdom - A M2TW:Kingdoms Britannia Campaign
    The Greatest Battles of General Sir Lionel Townshend - A DarthMod Empire Campaign
    Tales of an Old Soldier - A series of DMUC Battles
    My Image Gallery:

He was lead into Lord O'Hagans office... It was sad room... Cold floors and walls and a simple desk...

"Henry... Welcome... Damn cold place though eh... God how I hate castles..." Timothy smiled as he mentioned for the Lord to sit...
    "I rather like it.. Anyway, I have come to ask permission for my new men to operate in Scotland."

As expected trouble was coming from the North already... O'Hagan turned to Sir Tredian who was also in the room... Sir Tredian was the head of O'Hagans Intelligence operations...

"Tredian... Speak with the man... Ask him details, I want to know numbers, training, equipment, suppliers... Location, goals, objectives of the enemy... Squeeze as much out of him as you can... Patch him up and give him some coin and a bed for the night..." O'Hagan spoke quickly to the Knight... He turned back to the shivering man...

"We'll take care of you... Your safe here man..." He smiled and then left... Sir Tredian sat in a nearby stood while the nurse finished with the man... Questions would come later...

Quote Originally Posted by Tim1988 View Post
    Thomas takes a seat along side the others, nodding in greeting as he sat.
    O'Hagan noticed him... And stood...

"Good good so we can begin..."

He paced away from his chair before turning back to the group...

"I want ideas people... A plan... On how to best distribute our forces to respond to any threat..."

Quote Originally Posted by Major Darling View Post
    "I rather like it.. Anyway, I have come to ask permission for my new men to operate in Scotland."
    Timothy smiled and offered a drink... Harsh spirits to ward off the cold...

"At the moment Henry... I have deemed it wise to not allow more than one hundred armed men to operate... Also I am giving every such party a banner to fly under their own... This will be a sign to my men so that no confusion or tragedy occurs..."

KoS's Avatar Dux Limitis

Edward York sought an audience with Lord O'Hagan.
    R.I.P. God Save The King (2008-2013)

It was a few weeks later when a man in fur came. He asked to be seen by the military governor. He said he was an emissary of the King in the Highlands.

Quote Originally Posted by KoS View Post
    Edward York sought an audience with Lord O'Hagan.
    He is shown in after a search... Lord O'Hagan stands to greet him...

"Edward... Sorry for the search my friend... But this is Scotland and we can never be too sure... So I hear you are the new Mayor... Congradulations... I would have been there to sign you in myself but alas I have pressing issues here... So with what can I help you with today?"

It was a few weeks later when a man in fur came. He asked to be seen by the military governor. He said he was an emissary of the King in the Highlands.
    ooc: what no military intelligence lol awww...

The man is carefully searched and then lead into see Lord O'Hagan... Numerous Knights stand guard...

ooc: what no military intelligence lol awww...

The man is carefully searched and then lead into see Lord O'Hagan... Numerous Knights stand guard...
    OOC: Oh ya I'll do that after.

The man enters and looks very close at the governor.

"Did you get our message, Englishman."

Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast