Thread: BI 1.4 to 1.6 problem

Spartanss300's Avatar Libertus

Default BI 1.4 to 1.6 problem

My BI wont patch to 1.6 because when i try to run the setup.exe it tells me that "Rome Total War Gold is intalled on this machine, patch isn't compatible." Can anyone help me fix this please? I dont know what to do and I really wanna play this mod

Default Re: BI 1.4 to 1.6 problem

Have you checked that BI is actually 1.4 or are you assuming it to be? I think that message displays only when your GE is already on 1.6.

Spartanss300's Avatar Libertus

I have checked and it says V 1.4, I also installed FATW (before i knew it was 1.4) and it would only let me play historical battles and not CB or Campaign.

"The Spartans are the equal of any men when they fight as individuals; fighting together as a collective, they surpass all other men."

I see. I also have GE 1.4 and my 1.6 patch never gave me any trouble. There is a chance the patch is actually the 1.4 one, erroneously named (I've had this happen before), so I suggest you try to download the 1.6 again (try SEGA's site) and make one last effort?

You can also ask/search here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=76