Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122

Thread: DRAGONDAWN Total War - Outdated 2011 Initial Preview

Squeaks's Avatar More full of whinging

Default Re: DRAGONBORN Total War - Initial Preview

Quote Originally Posted by jeffzhang95 View Post
    what an epic mod, sadly it's not finished, so keen to play it on my pc, looks like medieval starcraft lol!
    Hi. Sure...it's not finished, but it's being worked on. Don't worry about it not being finished, as it will be.

Quote Originally Posted by HTVfanatic View Post
    Hey Squeaks! Haven't been on in a long time. How are things going? Progressing well?
    Hiya. Nice to see you. It's going well in some directions, but there's some sticking points along the way, which change. The map is looking wonderful, but we need someone to help with the more basic coding. The mod is moving along generally though, bit by bit.Some of the big pains are done, and a lot of the 2d leg work is under wraps. Essentially, we get the things we can do done whilst waiting for things that can't be done at that point.

Someone asked for Selediri previews, and I think there may be one on the way. Maybe....

someone linked me here from the divide and conquer thread and now i got 2 cool mods to wait for
    i also hope you wont release it in the same time like them else i will have some problems to choose
    anyway looking forward

This looks wonderfull.

Quote Originally Posted by felixjoe View Post
    someone linked me here from the divide and conquer thread and now i got 2 cool mods to wait for
    i also hope you wont release it in the same time like them else i will have some problems to choose
    anyway looking forward
    Naw, we won't release them at the same time. It will be a while still, of course, to say it lightly.

Quote Originally Posted by Sloul View Post
    This looks wonderfull.
    Thank you It will only get better all the time. There's a long way to go, but it's matured along the way hugely, and if that continues you'll be truly shocked by the end. I imagine it'll come down to releasing a base version at some point, as otherwise it'll take years. If you're looking at custom settlements for every faction, for instance, then there's a LOT there alone, so it's going to be down to WHEN to release and what/how much to leave out for the first, I think more, than worrying about having enough.

Stívarđr Reynitré's Avatar Domesticus

So excited about this mod fellas!!

Default Re: DRAGONBORN Total War - Outdated 2011 Initial Preview

Is there an faction that is based or alike a northern european faction

Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Knight View Post
    Is there an faction that is based or alike a northern european faction
    I guess the Princpality of Steel are western feudal by nature, but if you're asking about viking-types, then yes, the Wolfborn will be somewhere along that line

Great job Squeakies, but be sure to spend plenty of time with the little one. Maybe it is about time to start teaching him to mod? Then just adopt a few more and you will have yourself a family mod team.

Quote Originally Posted by alreadyded View Post
    Great job Squeakies
    Ta.

, but be sure to spend plenty of time with the little one.
    This stuff is squeezed into cracks of day-time, and the 'ahhhh' moment when you put them to bed, thinking you can do whatever you like that evening, to find that all you want is to zzzzzzzzzzzz. He's all good! Don't worry about him....he's like a bomb in a banana factory....and the coolest thing in existence. Modding is my sane-time. He's learning the alphabet and he's only just 2 years old, and recognises a fair amount of written words on a page. He seems so clever sometimes, then will run headlong into a wall whilst looking back at you, and you realise the world is safe again....

Maybe it is about time to start teaching him to mod? Then just adopt a few more and you will have yourself a family mod team.
    Well, if we made a mod with ducks, tractors, piggies, bikes, cars and maybe a cardboard box for cavalry to sit in, then he'd be good. I shudder to think what a whole brood of Squeaklets would do really. Even one more may upset the fabric of reality; the squeaking noise would demoralise the brightest penguin.