Thread: Modding the Ptolemies, Armenians, Legions, Greeks, Seleucids etc ...

Default Re: Modding the Ptolemies, Armenians, Legions, Greeks, Seleucids etc ...

No, Ashton, my retired is only like active member of forums. I'm still modding (everyday ), but with a bad internet conexion is very hardy stay on forums or upload files. So...not post of mine for a long time.
    Last edited by Milner; March 08, 2012 at 09:14 AM.

LiquidSantanero's Avatar Miles
    Aruba, (in the Caribean, not Middle-East)

Default Re: Modding the Ptolemies, Armenians, Legions, Greeks, Seleucids etc ...

Don't you dare, Milner, don't you even dare!!!!

This mod is for RTW correct?

Lü Bu's Avatar "Mightyest Man Alive"

yes
    Proud patron of Wlesmana
    Assyria Total War
    Check update thread for new HQ models
    My Workshop™

Visarion's Avatar Alexandros
    Artifex

great news guys! Algaman is baaaaack!!!!!

WOW Kylan you almost made my dreams come true with those greek hoplites.Excellent work with the iphikrates aswell.And a thousand thanks to masters Milner and Algaman for HAP ,those units are simply AMAZING.

Praetorian_BGX's Avatar Ordinarius

hi,

i have some problems with Ferres/Algaman's hoplites, so maybe you guys can help me.

some of them, have reverse spear on battlefield. Bigger end of it is on wrong side. Only way to look normal is to put them in phalanx formation.

in edu i put them with light spears/spearmen

category infantry
    class spearmen
    stat_pri 12, 13, no, 0, 0, melee, blade, piercing, spear, 25, 0.75
    stat_pri_attr light_spear, spear_bonus_6
    stat_sec 12, 9, no, 0, 0, melee, blade, slashing, sword, 25, 0.75
    stat_sec_attr no

and in DMB

skeleton fs_s1_hoplite, fs_s1_swordsman

One of those situations is on pic. Is there anything that i can do to correct this?
    Last edited by Praetorian_BGX; March 23, 2012 at 04:39 PM.

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must
    ."
    -Thucydides

Quote Originally Posted by milner View Post
    Thanks a lot. Great units.

+rep

."
    -Thucydides

Mathais's Avatar Ordinarius

@milner Any updates on being able to download the gamefront files? I just saw the new units and am amazed just how beautiful those units look! I am really liking how the Flavian's winter pack looks. Thank you for all of hard work you guys out into making these.

Yes, all the updates have new Gamefront's links, but if you or anybody had problems to dowload the files...report here and i'll reupload again (no problem ). Many thanks for your words .

Regards.

Finch's Avatar is Deadpool
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Yes, all the updates have new Gamefront's links, but if you or anybody had problems to dowload the files...report here and i'll reupload again (no problem ). Many thanks for your words .

Regards.
    Hey Milner im having problems with the links for algamans and other works that you guys did

can you please reupload them again to gamefront?

thanks!

Hi, Katniss .

Ok, i'll reupload all the Algaman's and updates works ...but please, wait untill this friday (my conexion here is too slowly )

Hi, Katniss .

Ok, i'll reupload all the Algaman's and updates works ...but please, wait untill this friday (my conexion here is too slowly )
    can we expect some new material ?

."
    -Thucydides

Mathais's Avatar Ordinarius

@milner

I shall wait until Friday! thank you for taking the time to re-upload the files.

Quote Originally Posted by Praetorian_BGX View Post
    Nope!!, no more modding for us ()...this friday i'll give you a good reply . What do you need?...you or anybody may post here your request about Ferres units.
    Last edited by Milner; April 18, 2012 at 10:26 PM.

Nope!!, no more modding for us ()...this friday i'll give you a good reply . What do you need?...you or anybody may post here your request about Ferres units.
    If you guys have some time, would like to have Praetorians from Winter pack (or ferres pack) with Manica (armguard) for first cohort (red and white version). Hope its not too much job. Thanks.
    Last edited by Praetorian_BGX; April 19, 2012 at 11:31 AM.

."
    -Thucydides

Ok, Praetorian_BGX, i'll try to made it in the next days .

Ok, Praetorian_BGX, i'll try to made it in the next days .
    Great. Thanks Milner

."
    -Thucydides

All the files are reuploaded (except the roman early general, i don't find it in my external disk that is as a puzzle ) you can find every new link in the TW Center's download section (RTW/skins) or you can download all at once in this link:

https://rapidshare.com/files/1273640265/Algaman_s_all_works.rar

This last download have 2 units that we did not include in HAP .

Enjoy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Praetorian_BGX View Post
    Yes, soon...

To coming:

1-New Algaman's pack, he's finishing a new pack...i can't talk too much about this .
    2-New Ferres' persian skinpack by myself.
    3-Some new units into other mods (Rise of the Nations, for example)...soon you can see previews .
    4-Our new mod, "Caesar" (a prelude or overture of our major project "Glory of Rome...Vae Victix", with myself leading the charge for the last time...later Algaman will take the flame )...you can see a first units' preview:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

5-Some surprises...

Regards.