Thread: Modding the Ptolemies, Armenians, Legions, Greeks, Seleucids etc ...

Default Re: Modding the Ptolemies, Armenians, Legions, Greeks, Seleucids etc ...

Nice work, Algaman.

Kylan271's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: Modding the Ptolemies, Armenians, Legions, Greeks, Seleucids etc ...

Yooooohooo finally working! Give that man a cigar!

Thanks Milner and Algaman,yepsie and also Ferres for base modelling work.

LiquidSantanero's Avatar Miles
    Aruba, (in the Caribean, not Middle-East)

whoooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Could you finish with Numidian officers, Greek officers and the rest before you start with the Flavian pack?

Liquid, you are awesome!!! my friend .

Quote Originally Posted by milner View Post
    Liquid, you are awesome!!! my friend .
    I know, I know....

Visarion's Avatar Alexandros
    Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Algaman View Post
    Hello there, my friends!
    I´m back! finally...
    I´ve been very bussy, but here I´m with dacians returns pack!
    or dacians2 as u wish...
    Here u will find an entire new interpretation for dacian armies, more ... hellenic type with thracian auxilliares
    and of course new "lower models" for some units form dacians first pack, and let me tell u this dacians2 has low, med and lowest models for almost every unit on it...
    U don`t need to use them all, but with dacian pack 1 and dacians returns u will able to choose a lot of units to create your custom armies!
    and with no delay, here is the
    Downolad link
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7RSMEYE1
    and the preview of the units u will get.....
    Attachment 149177
    Attachment 149178
    Attachment 149179
    Attachment 149180
    Enjoy it guys!
    And of course as always, any comment, suggestions or what u like is very welcome!!!!!!
    Hope u like this release!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks for the support!!!!!!!
    Bye!
    OMG!

I finally got my RTW: Alexander. DMB slots shortage problems are gone!!!! Muahahahaha
    The hard part is learning how to mod it....

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidSantanero View Post
    I finally got my RTW: Alexander. DMB slots shortage problems are gone!!!! Muahahahaha
    The hard part is learning how to mod it....
    Hard?..., this is a very good tutorial:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=263469

Any problem ask to your friends...

Regards.

Thanks for the link Milner. I would have wanted an easier way than going to deep into the modding stuff.

Damn CA. Why couldn't they just put 512 DMB slots from the start? Ferres Kick A$$ units, Algamans too cool for school units, Vercingetorix_11 units also, not to mention Variag's mod units...Oh man, I'm gonna have my hands full. My S2TW is on the way so I doubt I'll be having any time to mod or try to.
    Last edited by LiquidSantanero; April 06, 2011 at 07:51 PM.

Great Dacian pack Algaman. Decabulus would be proud.

Whats up, guys? Yo Algaman, mi amigo. Have you considered making a much cooler version of Screeching Women and a Scythian faction unit pack in the near future, like after you finish my request(just kidding) and the Flavian pack?

Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Dog Fart View Post
    Great Dacian pack Algaman. Decabulus would be proud.
    you mean Decebalus!?

Algaman's Avatar Tiro

Hello there, guys!
    Thanx for the comments!
    Glau u liked the pack!!!!!!!!
    Soon hellenistic officers -for many factions- and a numidian gen skin compatible with Hannibal from Carthago Unleashed!, and after that: the Flavian Legions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    All the best!

PROUD TEAM MEMBER

Yay..... I thought God didn't listen to my prayer....And I don't pray!

Artifex

that sure sounds delicius! it's like my late grandmother asking me if I want some more cookies! yes please!

Finch's Avatar is Deadpool
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

great work algaman looking forward for more

Republic Urban Legions

My contribution,as best as I can.

*I have Adobe PSE 7,but have no clue to work channels etc. The tutorials show a different set up,so I am a tad lost. Using GIMP for now,so unit not perfect-UV mapping not used.
    Last edited by Kylan271; April 26, 2011 at 09:56 PM. Reason: Update

Good work Kylan .

Artifex

pretty nice Kylan!

Republic Urban Legions III-VI(version2).

#Corrected facial lines,and gloss tweaked. Uniforms I boobed on,oopsie. Corrected now. Copied a 'scipii' one instead(white with red stripe). Used TE Emperor Xenephon mod for scenes. I can't use Photoshop Elements 7,Squid informs me it is no good(for RTW work),so have to use GIMP for now.

Under the Republic the army was formed into Legions,it changed in the Marius Reforms,so Legio refers to a Republican unit,and Cohors to Imperial ones when the Cohort was introduced.

The units are a supplement to the Ferres/Algaman roster,they are not fully historical. The numeral system is for the RTW settlement levels,ie 1-6,not Legion numbers. In game you have to assign units per settlement levels,so I have to adapt to this system. Village being 1,Huge City 6. As we have the Praetorian Guards for your General's BG units,I have the Urbans for my 'civilian Governor's BG units.

The purple line refers to the latus clavus,as worn by the city's Prefect whom they answer to first. The red line refering to the Roman army under the Consul(1 year) or in game terms the Imperator(with family tree) whom they have secondary responsibility.