Thread: Modding the Ptolemies, Armenians, Legions, Greeks, Seleucids etc ...

Kylan271's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: Modding the Ptolemies, Armenians, Legions, Greeks, Seleucids etc ...

Is that MTW2 based? I was considering this,but I heard the buildings are hardcoded,so can't replace with ancient era types???

Default Re: Modding the Ptolemies, Armenians, Legions, Greeks, Seleucids etc ...

Quote Originally Posted by milner View Post
    Hi Emperor Domitianus , the new Flavian legions by Algaman are not available untill May 2011 (i think )...actually Algaman is finishing dacians return pack (with some thracians) and Flavian pack is his next work.

Regards.
    Thx for the reply.

Algaman's Avatar Tiro

Hello there, friends!
    I´ve been very busy, working on Dacians Returns pack!
    Or Dacians2, as u wish!!!!!
    Thanks to all of u for using my packs, I´m honoured.-
    I´m trying to do something good and with good quality for Dacians
    It will contain dacians new units, some new -enhanced- versions for the old pack, extra skins and thracian auxilliaries!
    I guess the whole pack will be ready, on march, sixteen, 2011!
    Friends, Kylie, Liquid:
    It is right, many of my units are 100% ferres compatible, but with Sarmatians pack, were a little different, for curvy swords and some wargear detail, but:
    Dacians1, Carthago packs and hellenic millitia, fits skins almost 100% eachother and with ferres ptolemaics, seleucids, greeks and macedonians too!
    Emperor Dominitianus
    Flavian legions will be ready for you and the community pals, lasts days of april!
    Regards, guys!
    soon release!

PROUD TEAM MEMBER

Hmmms,my brain spinning at all this...wow..yihee!!! Very rapt,but a serious thought,it is cool the Dacians,but is there someway to adapt the models for Thracian types? We need some multi faction units also,simply because of our DMB limits. This impacts on your VV also as you would know.

LiquidSantanero's Avatar Miles
    Aruba, (in the Caribean, not Middle-East)

Oh man!! That long? I hoped to atleast get some by first week of march....But it's ok. I'm busy trying to mod the first Shogun at the moment. Just to see if I can change or add some of the names.....

Visarion's Avatar Alexandros
    Artifex

how about a Ferres-Algaman mod? with Ferralgaman units!

Quote Originally Posted by Visarion View Post
    That's exactly what I am working on...

Algaman's Avatar Tiro

wow that´s great, Liquid!

PROUD TEAM MEMBER

I know, I know....

Visarion's Avatar Alexandros
    Artifex

I just got another pc as mine died in floods here. Stressful as lost my data,except small amount in external. So from experience please put worked on data in seperate drive,ie a 1T or 500GB external is alrighty. Didn't expect a flood sheesh...

Quote Originally Posted by Kylan271 View Post
    I just got another pc as mine died in floods here. Stressful as lost my data,except small amount in external. So from experience please put worked on data in seperate drive,ie a 1T or 500GB external is alrighty. Didn't expect a flood sheesh...

That's a shame, mate. I hope next time you complete a mod you save the whole thing in your external HD. That way when disaster strike again, you don't have to be worried by your mod

Oh man!! That long? I hoped to atleast get some by first week of march....
    Is it long for you?...there's only a week between you hope and Algaman's release.

This is a very bad luck, Kylan...i'm sorry for your work...

Don't worry Visarion...Algaman work in this too.

Not really Milner. I hoped Algaman would work on the missing textures for the Numidian General and officers and also to my eternal shame, the favour I asked Algaman for some new officers for Greek Cities, Pontus and Thrace. I may have expected them to be ready before March because of the release of S2TW. But it doesn't matter anymore. I already preordered S2TW, so I'll be busy with that one for awhile. By the time moderators start working on it, Algaman most likely will be done with the his topnotch units. And the RTW cycle will start again...

The newer Pike is found in the Armenian pack,or a rar file around here somewhere? I mention it as forgot when adding new units,so phalanx pikes as vanilla.

You must overwrite the vanilla pike texture and cas in data/models & data/models/textures,you cannot load them in your mod folder,as yet because the game reads the vanilla files. I have not located the trigger folder to use in a mod.

Florin you mentioned it earlier,but not sure if you where able to use? ITW and RS-2 uses them,but RS-2 is more advanced from what I have seen.

Test unit(TE) here.

Not really Milner. I hoped Algaman would work on the missing textures for the Numidian General and officers and also to my eternal shame, the favour I asked Algaman for some new officers for Greek Cities, Pontus and Thrace. I may have expected them to be ready before March because of the release of S2TW.
    Don't worry my friend, he's very bussy (more than one thing to do it) but i think he want made the officers you need to your mod...

S2 TW...it's not interesting for me...don't like me the timeframe.
    Last edited by Milner; March 16, 2011 at 12:18 AM.

Algaman's Avatar Tiro

Hello there, my friends!
    I´m back! finally...
    I´ve been very bussy, but here I´m with dacians returns pack!
    or dacians2 as u wish...
    Here u will find an entire new interpretation for dacian armies, more ... hellenic type with thracian auxilliares
    and of course new "lower models" for some units form dacians first pack, and let me tell u this dacians2 has low, med and lowest models for almost every unit on it...
    U don`t need to use them all, but with dacian pack 1 and dacians returns u will able to choose a lot of units to create your custom armies!
    and with no delay, here is the
    Downolad link
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7RSMEYE1
    and the preview of the units u will get.....
    Attachment 149177
    Attachment 149178
    Attachment 149179
    Attachment 149180
    Enjoy it guys!
    And of course as always, any comment, suggestions or what u like is very welcome!!!!!!
    Hope u like this release!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks for the support!!!!!!!
    Bye!

PROUD TEAM MEMBER

Great job my friend!!!, congratulations for the final release of this pack.

Oh wow,my brain just fried with the awesome art...

Heh,I just got a new PC and new internet,so can catch up on things. Lost most of my data and had to start from scratch,grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Appreciate this. ^_*

Huh,just updated,tried to d/l,but says temp unavailable?????????????????????
    Last edited by Kylan271; March 17, 2011 at 01:19 AM.

Huh,just updated,tried to d/l,but says temp unavailable?????????????????????
    Don't worry Kylan, you can download it also from here:

http://www.filefactory.com/file/ca12...IANS2_PACK.rar

Regards .