Page 230 of 231 FirstFirst ... 130180205220221222223224225226227228229230231 LastLast
Results 4,581 to 4,600 of 4605

Thread: Modding the Ptolemies, Armenians, Legions, Greeks, Seleucids etc ...

Default Re: Modding the Ptolemies, Armenians, Legions, Greeks, Seleucids etc ...

Nice helmets for the noble cav and champion. I'm glad to see you back. I've been picking through your old sets lately.

Ashton's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: Modding the Ptolemies, Armenians, Legions, Greeks, Seleucids etc ...

Awesome stuff bro!!

Nice done!!!

yeahhhh keep the good work!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Algaman View Post
    Hello there bouncebag
    Yes you are missing some of ferresīs packs
    You will need: Legion Revamp, and Officer Lods update, besides If u like the ferres models, I created various sets with a nice - I guess- ferres appearence too.
    Flavian Romans, two sets of Carthaginians, Two sets of Dacians, some Sarmatians units, and a Huge multiple units set, plus some other minor sets too.
    You can see on this thread many downloads links for that, BUT if u search in downloads area, you will find several links for ferres models, and mineīs to.
    Milner my brother, he made various sets too, he has a thread for his units
    I Hope I was a helping hand, regards friend.-

P.S: soon I will upload an Epirus Set!!!!!
    Looking forward to seeing your Epirus set, what colours will you be using for them? I've seen Epirus units clothed in Blue, Orange and other colours.

I've tried your packs out (Algaman's Christmas pack (all in one pack) so far, which i think has the ones you mentioned) and found the ones you mentioned of ferres's (Legion Revamp, and Officer Lods) they were somewhere in my downloads folders. I have been looking for barbarian units, Gallic, Britons, Iberians etc, however only found a few useful models/skins (from your packs, the NOBLE_AXEMEN_GERMAN (used as a general model) BATAVIAN_* and SAMATIAN_* units (roman aux units) and some mercenary units, and the Dacian and Samatian Packs. I also use some of your Carthage pack.

I wish I could model, as sometimes I wish to use a unit as a spear unit and it has a sword, or a pilum instead of sword, or the shield clips if mounted (though thats due to my misusage of them and the wrong skeletons, sorry) like the alternative models provided as well. these are invaluable additions. Your packs have extended my game beyond some of the eastern factions, rome and some hellenistic factions. I do love the fact that the skin files are all similarly laid out, this makes it so much easier deciding what to put where.

I plan on finding out which units of all the ones of the "Ferres style" are out there, then finding the right skeleton and then suggesting the right kind of skeleton (eb backwards spear (unlikely be possible with some models), vanilla spear, sword, javelin, mounted/unmounted etc) and perhaps create UI elements for ones that are missing ones (overall, or just for certain skins/alt models) and also describing the equipment (lorica segmenta, hamata, scutum, aspis, pelta, gladius, rhomphaia, spatha etc) and usage compared to other models around. Also If i had time I would also show which models match centurions/signifers well, and what modifications (colours of capes, armour, shield design, would make a better match)
    I would release the modifications I've made using these units (along with numerous others, of which I have not kept track of over the few years I've been doing this one modification (after my PC wiped itself last time), however it is based off TE AUC. along with some skins, campaign elements and coding that is from other mods and non-sharable sources, unfortunately, meaning it would be improper and rude for me to share others work.

I'm still trying to find that 1.5 set, I have had no luck finding some of the models and skins, although some are in the mod TE it seems, and other have been updated and released.

Thanks

can someone tell me how do i install algamans flavian winter pack division please answer

Sorry BG, my contribution to modders for R2 is history and write ups, I am not on the tech side. Wish I could help.
    Ordoprinceps
    Semper Ferox

Finch's Avatar is Deadpool
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by BosnianGeneral View Post
    can someone tell me how do i install algamans flavian winter pack division please answer
    this should help you out. http://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showth...-for-beginners

cheers!

Very nice stuff here.

Sadly much of this DLs no longer work, can one re-upload those packs?
    Is it possible to store it on TWC, so links will not expire?

Quote Originally Posted by Milner View Post

Here are all Algaman's work (all in one pack) and also, as a Christmas gift, some unpublished Algaman's works.
    This pack include:

-Dacian pack
    -Dacian pack 2
    -Carthage unleashed
    -Carthage unleashed update
    -Sarmatian pack
    -Multipack
    -Flavian pack winter division
    -Hellenistic officers pack
    -Augustinian legions
    -Hellenic militia
    -Roman early general revised
    -Roxolani cavalry
    -Judean army (unpublished, released on March 2011)
    -Legio X & Legio X mounted (unpublished, released on June 2011)
    -Roman republican army (unpublished, released on October 2011)
    -Early romans (unpublished, released on January 2012)
    -Various unpublished models & skins (released on different dates)
    -Fix to hoplites' spears

Download link (alternative links):

http://www.gamefront.com/files/22792178/Algaman%27s+Christmas+pack+%28all+in+one+pack%29.rar

http://depositfiles.com/files/fxbp2qv5c

In Algaman's name:

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!!!
    That's all!, enjoy!!

Screens:

Yes indeed, anyone able to help with a working link for any (or all ) of these?

Zipzopdippidybopbop's Avatar Barred from the Local

Seconded. I need to get my hands on these skins!

I uploaded what I could find. Enjoy.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6dmm7yw7bo8yb/Rome

han891 , I'd kiss you if I could. Thank you, man!

Brilliant, Christmas come early.
    Thank you!

I had a go at implementing some of the units han891 posted but wouldn't recommend it to anybody.

While it's a comprehensive list of drafts I found that many of the files are either unfinished or were not properly finished/exported from photoshop. Many of the .cas files have infinite vertex issues and many of the textures will look for .psd files which will lead to a hard crash if you try to use them.

b0Gia de Bodemloze's Avatar Europa Barbarorum Dev

Amazing units!
    Under the Patronage of Veteraan.
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.

WHERE THE IS THE ARMENIAN LEGIONNAIRES

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Quote Originally Posted by han891 View Post
    I uploaded what I could find. Enjoy.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6dmm7yw7bo8yb/Rome
    I suggest that you send Gigantus a PM and request to upload the largest archive on TWC Download as it is over 100 Mb and the rest can you upload yourself, which is the file size limit on TWC Download I think.

Thanks for re-uploading a lost mod and all link in the quoted post above yours is dead.

+rep
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

hello ferres, I ask permission to use some of your units for my mod, I hope your answer good man

Hello, you could upload the links to download them. Thanks