Thread: Proposal/request.

Jezza93's Avatar Centenarius

Default Proposal/request.

Hi submodders and mainmodders of RS2.

There is not much I ask for,or propose but I am surprised it has not been done already.
    Basically a mod to beef up the romans,thus reduced upkeep and costs,increased attack stats and I want the barbarian factions,as opposed to the more civilised factions,to be less offensive.

When did the spanish conquer all of Spain,Gaul and get as far as Rome? They werent that offensive!
    When did Boii conquer all of central Europe north of Italy?
    ....Basically Ive ended up in a game with super empires.

I as Rome have all of Italy,Africa and much of Greece and actually grasped all of spain from the spanish somehow.
    Boii have all of Germany and Dacia.
    Sarmatia has all of Russia.
    Pergamon own all of Syria.

Basically I want a mod to beef up the Romans,please...PLEASE!

P.S. Im not great at this mod...

Default Re: Proposal/request.

Maybe you need to play at an easier level? Most of the players playing as Rome feel that difficulty is about right or a little too easy.

Under patronage of Spirit of Rob; Patron of Century X, Pacco, Cherryfunk, Leif Erikson.

Quote Originally Posted by tone View Post
    Maybe you need to play at an easier level? Most of the players playing as Rome feel that difficulty is about right or a little too easy.
    Its not that I find it too hard,it's more that Im lazy and dont want to have to fight 3 raiding barbarian full stacks per turn.

Its just too much.
    One turn is bearable but it's mainly the massive empires that are annoying me so much.

It's true - The Spaniards are very strong in all the Rome Campaigns I played. They very quickly expand into northern Europe and steamroll everything.

I found one solution that works for me when playing as Rome:

1. Early on, capture Carthage, this gives you a good navy and stops their constant incursions on your islands.
    2. Quickly, send a stack of legionaries to raid the Spanish Capital and all coastal towns (they are only slightly defended), kill the population and destroy all buildings, leave them to rebel. They will be set back a bit and the development of Western Europe will be quite different. At least you do not have to fight these massive Spanish stacks while expanding slowly.

Try it. Do not change the mod.
    Last edited by Fridericus Rex; July 12, 2011 at 11:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fridericus Rex View Post
    It's true - The Spaniards are very strong in all the Rome Campaigns I played. They very quickly expand into northern Europe and steamroll everything.

I found one solution that works for me when playing as Rome:

1. Early on, capture Carthage, this gives you a good navy and stops their constant incursions on your islands.
    2. Quickly, send a stack of legionaries to raid the Spanish Capital and all coastal towns (they are only slightly defended), kill the population and destroy all buildings, leave them to rebel. They will be set back a bit and the development of Western Europe will be quite different. At least you do not have to fight these massive Spanish stacks while expanding slowly.

Try it. Do not change the mod.
    Actually I things are turning around in my campaign,Ive all but destroyed pergamon and..sortof cheated here by making the spanish my protectorate so theyd stop attacking me.
    But I have 5 stacks ready to begin my campaign against them

Laetus

I think a rebalance of the money would be a good idea, i gain alot of money and even when i spend alot of money on units and buildings i still havent spend more than a third of the money i'm aloud too spend.( i just took over most of Gaul and all of Italy i'm on +/- 600 A.U.C.)

And i also have a problem with the fact that the game crash often, it ussualy accure when i end my turn, and i'm not able too fight more than 1 battle in 1 turn if i try that the game crash.

This is without a doubt the best Rome total war mod that i've played so far, keep up the good work and i hope that someone could give me advice on what to do with the fact that my RS2 crash often.

If someone could give me a reply on my emailadress:Emorelissen@hotmail.com.
    Last edited by Deukalos; July 29, 2011 at 05:06 PM.