Thread: Inluding ADDITIONAL UNITS MOD IN NER

Default Inluding ADDITIONAL UNITS MOD IN NER

Hello,

Would it be possible/desirable to include AUM in NER as then Britain can have HMS Victory?

It also creates greater variety on the battlefield with Brunwickers, KGL and Dutch troop.
    Last edited by Laz3456; July 11, 2011 at 02:05 AM. Reason: Spelling
    Cheers,

Laz

Default Re: Inluding ADDITIONAL UNITS MOD IN NER

Please ignore this question as I have moved on to another MOD that already has it included.
    Cheers,

Laz

von Gilgenbach's Avatar Foederatus

Hi,

I hope I am allowed to revive this thread. I am very interested in using the Realism mod AND the AUM Unit mod. Are these compatible? If not are there any alternatives for better realism and more units that you can suggest? (Steam version).

Thanks a lot!

Rob

Si vis pacem, para bellum

right now I'm working on next NER, but so far i decided to only include units that came with game and DLCs. adding AUM units would mean lots of redesigning, plus there is unit voice bug, which makes all unit voice go crazy if new unit is added... in the past, we had AUM units with ER, but because lots of players were not happy about voice bug, abandoning custom units was the only way... plus with all DLCs i think there is a plenty of units available (if i could disable unit voices altogether... it would be much easier...)
    Last edited by JaM; August 15, 2011 at 12:45 PM.