Good day fellow Modders, I've got something for you, MUG: Unit Modding Guideline.
What this guide has, this is the real deal
Want to use it for your mod and submod?
- A new hierarchy system of unit category, from petty peasants to knights.
- Balanced, realistic values.
- Great diversity of unit creation, from different mount types to unit origin!
- Well described and easy to understand.
- Added several tutorials for supplements and every beginners could do unit creation by themselves!
- Various list of weapons, for mounted, foot and ranged units.
- And much more!!
Very Simple, just ask me for permission in this thread, along with the link of your project and I'll accept it.
I'll keep a list of members who have the permission to use it.
If it's for personal use, then you are free to use it at anytime!
If I learn that you did used MUG without permission, I'll poke your eye like this smiley do until I tired myself
and you will have to explain yourself to the moderators. Please just ask, it will takes you 30 seconds, don't be stupid.
Here's an example of a unit card stats when completed, the following is the English Knights of War of the West
That knight model is a small teaser and if you want to rep the creator, just rep Lord Hamilton Here
List of Members allowed to use MUG
If you'd enjoyed this tool, please give me feedback so I could update it later on (but not soon).